Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Small breasts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know there have been a lot of posts about breast size but i have just read through the 2 pages of it and found no answers

Im a size 12-14 and only a small 34b. Im not happy with my breasts-it has nothing to do with men i have a boyfriend and he loves them. Ive never been happy with them but i dont want surgery...
I just want them to be a bit bigger nothing drastic, i'd just like to be able to fill the cups of my bra size! :(

Does anybody know of any way (apart from surgery) to get bigger breasts?

Ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong section!

Comments

• Options
    if they dont fill the cups of your bra size, then youre probably not that bra size. Try a 34A or 36A. Theres no shame in it.
  • Options
    Re: Small breasts
    Originally posted by oh dear
    Im a size 12-14 and only a small 34b.

you think thats small? I'm the same size(ish) and I'm a 34A (on a good day) how depressing :crying:
  • Options
    Why not get a custom made bra which is perfectly designed for your breasts only.

So that your breasts will fill the bra nicely because it is the ideal size :)

I suppose you could also get one of those clever gel/liquid fill bras which boost you by a cup size. But if you want them to look bigger out of a bra then that won't help much.

Some of these things may or may not exist cause after all i'm a bloke :D

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    There's nothing wrong with small breasts.
    My first thought from your post was exactly what rainbowbrite said - you're probably wearing the wrong bra size, so try one smaller. You'll look better in a properly fitting bra than in a bra that's just too big.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: Small breasts
    I know there have been a lot of posts about breast size but i have just read through the 2 pages of it and found no answers

Im a size 12-14 and only a small 34b. Im not happy with my breasts-it has nothing to do with men i have a boyfriend and he loves them. Ive never been happy with them but i dont want surgery...
    I just want them to be a bit bigger nothing drastic, i'd just like to be able to fill the cups of my bra size! :(

Does anybody know of any way (apart from surgery) to get bigger breasts?

Ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong section!

Try going to Debenhams or Frasers for your bra fitting. In fact, go pretty much anywhere but Marks and Spencers. You really need to have the correct size bra to be comfortable.
  • Options
    its not that im wearing the wrong size i never said that. Ive already been professionally fitted. What i mean is theres always this gap at the top

I know theres nothing wrong with having small breasts, but personally i want to fill a 34b bra nicely, so repeating my original question, does anyone know how?
  • Options
    Originally posted by stressedstar
    there are plenty of good push ups that do wonders and you can also get away with wearin boob tubes and stuff.

big boobs arent all theyr cracked up to be, they droop and dont always look pretty.

I didnt say i want big breasts, i want to fill my size bra without a gap at the top!
  • Options
    get a padded bra then....i have that problem to and it dnt bother me, i have the same size as you btw, although i'm a size 6 top so they seem to look bigger than they actually are.
    i wear a soft fabric with padding and that seems to stop the gap. i'll try and find you some sites with some of the bars i wear on them and see if they make any difference.

Also can i add that i used to think i was weird cos when i laid down my bests would be smaller and kinda look like they werent there and had been sucked into my cheast:lol:
  • Options
    oh im glad im not the only one them its kinda embarressing when i lay down and they have gone :(

Thing is i dunno if want to wear a padded bra i dont want to look like i have something that i havent

But thank you for your help
  • Options
    Yea plunge and balcony bras do the trick for me...i tried straying from these and after a few days the bra was too big....odd that:confused:
  • Options
    Oh and also if you want it to look like your breasts are bigger than they are (in the bra not just in general) wear a bra one size to small....say for you and me it would be a 34A or a 36A. Cos then bye bye gap and you will spill a bit over the top and vwalla! your tits look like theyve grown with actually growing.
  • Options
    its not that im wearing the wrong size i never said that. Ive already been professionally fitted. What i mean is theres always this gap at the top

I know theres nothing wrong with having small breasts, but personally i want to fill a 34b bra nicely, so repeating my original question, does anyone know how?

They were only helping !!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    They were only helping !!

I never said they wernt....but its a bit frustrating when ppl dont read the question posted.
  • Options
    I never said they wernt....but its a bit frustrating when ppl dont read the question posted.

and its even more frustrating when you try take time out to offer someone a bit of help or support and they comment like you did.

OK anyway you need to do excersise on your top half to tone them up a bit more, things like gentle weights.
    Also another tip to make you appear to have a bigger cleavage when wearing a low cut top is dust a bit of shimmery blusher (lightly) over that area, it creates the look of a bigger cleavage.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    and its even more frustrating when you try take time out to offer someone a bit of help or support and they comment like you did.

A comment like i did? I didnt even say anything offensive :rolleyes: i just stated that their suggestions wernt what my problem was

But, thanks for your help about the exercises
    Will cans of beans do :confused:
  • Options

But, thanks for your help about the exercises
    Will cans of beans do :confused:

Yeah you dont want something too heavy, just a can of beans will do. I cant explain how to do the excersises though :eek2:
    I think you will probs know what i mean though :)
  • Options
    push ups will help aswell, they wil lift your breasts and also an added bonus they will tone your arms and make you stonger! Woooo!:D
  • Options
    correct me if i'm wrong but would weights and toning your breasts actually do any good? im sure thats fine if they're sagging but if you start getting muscle then..isn't muscle more compact? i would have thought they'd appear smaller if you toned them.
  • Options
    Hmm haha i dont know what to do now.

Anybody know whether muscle would make them bigger or smaller?
  • Options
    There is no muscle in breast tissue, you could tone until Christmas and it wouldn't change a thing. Though it will hold them up better, I doubt that's too much of trouble for B-cups...

Try different styles of bra, soft fabric ones would fill the gap because of the stretch. Be aware that the body changes though, so your bra size may have changed if you haven't been measured for six months or so.
  • Options
    I didnt say i want big breasts, i want to fill my size bra without a gap at the top!
    I get this problem too though, but its because ive had a kid and my boobs are a bit droopy :( Theyre not as full at the top as they used to be. It basically means that not all bras fit me very well and I have to try on bras in the shop rather than just pick one off the shelf. bra size doesnt mean much, because the sizes arent universal. Ive got 32Bs, 34Bs and 34As that all fit me the same - it depends on the shape of the bra and the brand.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    correct me if i'm wrong but would weights and toning your breasts actually do any good? im sure thats fine if they're sagging but if you start getting muscle then..isn't muscle more compact? i would have thought they'd appear smaller if you toned them.

thats why i said gentle excersise, which was reccomended to myself by a fitness instructor.
  • Options
    Yeah as rainbow brite says, you should really get fitted for every bra you buy as different makes make the sizes a bit bigger or smaller sometimes. Just as in some shops you can be a size 10 and in other shops a size 14. Some of my bras are Ds, some DDs, some 32 and some 34 but they all fit perfectly. Also some makes of bra have differently shaped cups, so it might be worth going shopping and trying on lots of different types of bra to see which is the best fit for you. I've discovered that Wonderbra Pure seems tailor-made for my boobs, which is nice of them!
  • Options
    sometimes my boobs dont fill the top of the bra either, and im a D, its annoying, i find plunge bra's do the trick :yes: x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crispy
    Some of these things may or may not exist cause after all i'm a bloke :D

.:Crispy:.

:lol:

:p
  • Options
    I am exactly the same dress size as you (12) but I'm a cup size smaller (36A :crying: ) and I get so paranoid about it. All my bras HAVE to be padded. The only thing I got that isn't padded is the top half of my blue bikini and that's only 'cause I didn't realise how thin it was when I bought it! All of my bras still do the gap-at-the-top thing, even though my mum (and my dad, and my older sisters, and, well, quite a lot of people!) thinks I'm bigger than I say (really gotta get myself measured . . .). Padding won't really help very much as, like I said, my bras are all padded and all of 'em have a gap.

Erm, I think plunge bras would probably be good, although in Marks n Sparks I know you can get silicon breast enhancers if you're feeling small! I was thinking of buying some tbh!

Franki
    X
  • Options
    does anyone have the lopsidedness syndrome thing going on... my right breast is really developing and its all round and nice but my left one is still at that sorta pointy stage... its not highly noticeable but i hate feeling the difference when ive got no top on or whatever...
    soo... anyone got this? or had it in the past? will my other one catch up? :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by SeventhWave
    does anyone have the lopsidedness syndrome thing going on... my right breast is really developing and its all round and nice but my left one is still at that sorta pointy stage... its not highly noticeable but i hate feeling the difference when ive got no top on or whatever...
    soo... anyone got this? or had it in the past? will my other one catch up? :(
    nearly everyone has one slightly bigger than the other, its nothing unusual. It should even up a bit though soon so dont panic.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    I am exactly the same dress size as you (12) but I'm a cup size smaller (36A :crying: ) and I get so paranoid about it. All my bras HAVE to be padded. The only thing I got that isn't padded is the top half of my blue bikini and that's only 'cause I didn't realise how thin it was when I bought it! All of my bras still do the gap-at-the-top thing, even though my mum (and my dad, and my older sisters, and, well, quite a lot of people!) thinks I'm bigger than I say (really gotta get myself measured . . .). Padding won't really help very much as, like I said, my bras are all padded and all of 'em have a gap.

GET MEASURED!!!!!!!!!(not at marks+spencers thou)

i thought i was a 34A then i got measured+whoo seems im a 30D, but i prefer to wear a 32C-i find it more comfy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by freak
    GET MEASURED!!!!!!!!!(not at marks+spencers thou)

i thought i was a 34A then i got measured+whoo seems im a 30D, but i prefer to wear a 32C-i find it more comfy.

I don't think I'm a D cup! Woo is a D cup (although she hates admitting it) and she can't even see her feet when she looks down, so I doubt I'm a D! B maybe, C is a slight possibility, D, NO!