Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vice Versa...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay.

I have trouble with letting this girl i know that i like her.

I haven't known her for long but i really do fancy her.

I can flirt (not very well) with girls i dont fancy, but with her i cant.

I think it stems from the fact i dont want to go in to hard, and risk spoiling any form of relationship. So i take it too slow, and dont give her any impression how i feel.

Have any tips?

Be yourself, baby!

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure hiw old u are, but playing it cool and pretending u don't like her is not the way to go. Beleive me been there done that, if she does like u she wil be put off by your signals. I know it's hard but just be yourself.
  • Options
    The thing is, i am being myself.

I make an effort to talk to the girl, but thats all i can do. It doesnt show her i like her.

All i want to do is somehow tell her i like her by the way i behave, but i dont know how.

The way im going im getting to know her as a friend, but im not displaying my feelings. How do i display them?

Be yourself, baby!
  • Options
    Well talking to her does help, it shows that you are interested in her, which is always the place to start.

Yes, she will see you as a freind, but im sure if you talk to her more and more often, then you will end up being closer to her. THEN will be the time to tell her that you fancy her and so on.

Good luck mate.