Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I still really miss her

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My ex dumped me about 4 months back, i still miss her and lvoe her and think of her every day, i told her after xmas i can no longer talk to her cos it just upsets me.

She has a b/f, job, friends guys fancy her everything. shes txt me about 3 times since i stopped talking to her, for all she knows i could be dead.

I really wana talk to her right now but i'll just end up :'( im gona go see her valentines and give her some flowers, (i give flowers to some my other mates too cos its just nice) but i wana talk to her now but know i shouldnt. I duno what to do, ive tried getting other g/f's but everyone rejects me cos im not attractive enough for them. Ever since she dumped me everything has just gone wrong, lost my job, my best friend, most of my other friends. Thats a kinda reason why im moving but its upsetting to know that i have no one while shes out there shagging blokes, shes probs had more blokes now in 5 months than i have had girls in my whole life.

I duno what to do, every night i go to sleep sad cos im lonely and miss her, every morning i wake up and just think of her.

I duno what to do, when i move it might get better but i just want her back and to love me, as ive got no one else to help me get over things :(

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am kind of in the same situation.. although not to such a bad degree.

I get jealous because I think I'm not good enough for her... but allllll these other guys are. I mean.. I'm trying very hard to move on. Very very hard. And I get on great with other girls. But everytime I see her I just feel all the life sucked out of me...

it's a gradual process - but it's got to be a gradual process away from them. Going to see her at valentines day isn't going to help I don't think. I don't think she'll be coming back either.

You've just got to move on... it's the way life goes sometimes...