Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

this might seem stupid but plz help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my bf went out round town with his new work collegues, when he got back he told me that his friend at work (a girl) and been lap dancing for them and sucking his fingers. i dont feel very happy about this but he thinks there isnt a problem as shes a lesbian. anyone got any advice?

Comments

• Options
    suck a homo's finger in front of him while rubbin your boobs on him.

that'll learn him.
  • Options
    i think that would bother me 2, she's not just some girl he hardly knows, he sees her every day so he must know her pretty well. on the other hand it comes down to trust if you trust that it was just a bit of fun and it wasnt 1 on 1, then make your opinion clear and try to forget about it.

and i dont think the fact that she's a lesbian really matters, if he slept with a lesbian would that not matter? make sure you tell him how you feel tho and that its not alright to behave like this!
  • Options
    thanks for all your help. we have tlaked about it and he knows im not happy but you have to move on and forget trivial things. he says it was stupid and wont happen again. so hopefully all is back to normal. thanks anyway im glad of your opinionsxxxx
  • Options
    glad you've sorted it out :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    suck a homo's finger in front of him while rubbin your boobs on him.

that'll learn him.

lmao :lol:, nice