Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im done!!!Cant take it anymore!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im seriously wondering if i have a flashing light that says "Attracts assholes here" attached to my forehead.

tonight was a blast!! <--*sarcasm* I walked in on MY BOYFRIEND(now ex) HAVING SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND.(well i thought she was my best friend) :yuck: :( then I was hanging out with a few girlfriends and we went to a gas station and were getting drinks and we were talking about what happened and i said "every guy i attract is horrible. maybe i should just go for women now." so this guy in front of us turns around and says "ill treat u like a princess if u bring a few of ur friends and we all hook up." bug off ugly!! :mad:

I called a guyfriend to come get me. he came and picked me up, halfway to my house he decided that he didnt wanna take me home so he opened the door and said "get out." i walked 2 miles in the freezing cold to a gas station to call my mom to come get me.

IM DONE!! IM THROWING IN MY TOWEL! NO MORE GUYS!! BRING ON THE GIRLS!! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    *feels guilty for giggling*

just look at it as if your going through all the crappy ones first! and the more shite they are, the less you miss em and its easier to get over them

that way your not feelin weird when your out with your partner and see your ex bein really friendly with you.... [/ramble]
  • Options
    aww you've not had much luck :( there are nice ones out there tho so don't throw in the towel just yet! :)
  • Options
    When you say now ex boyfriend, do you mean he was already your ex before you caught them having sex, or after catching them. If he was your ex before, then there shouldn't be too much of a problem - in other words, they're single, and it's up to them what they do. If you mean he was your boyfriend, and you caught him with your friend, then that's low. :(
    What on earth did you say to the "friend" who picked you up to make him dump you all that way from home? :eek: :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Thats just fcuked up. Why do people continually fuck around. Ive never done it, plus I had it done to me a few times now.

I really know what ur feeling like, my ex cheated on me with a work "mate". It sucks, so if u wanna talk about it msg me.

The problem with me is that sometimes Im too nice. I hope I find a girl who is as nice as me.:)
  • Options
    I dunno about attracting crap men, your mates don't seem to be much better! One shags your boyfriend and the other drives off and leaves you stranded! :eek2:
  • Options
    I don't mean to be rude, but in retrospect, do you think it is possible that you were sat in the car moaning and whinging to your male friend? I understand you were feeling emotional, but it is never interesting to hear about what a crappy relationship your friends have/had. Give the guy a break! He's a bloke after all!
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    I don't mean to be rude, but in retrospect, do you think it is possible that you were sat in the car moaning and whinging to your male friend? I understand you were feeling emotional, but it is never interesting to hear about what a crappy relationship your friends have/had. Give the guy a break! He's a bloke after all!

Um WHAT? If he's a mate then why on earth would hearing a friend being upset make him dump her in the middle of the road? You can't seriously be trying to convince us that that's acceptable behaviour towards a friend who's had a rough time?
  • Options
    awww, dont worry there will be some nice lad, erm, somewhere! lol. x
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Um WHAT? If he's a mate then why on earth would hearing a friend being upset make him dump her in the middle of the road? You can't seriously be trying to convince us that that's acceptable behaviour towards a friend who's had a rough time?

No. Are you saying you don't mind being told what an arsehole your friend's ex over and over again? I'm not justifying what he did, I'm just saying.
  • Options
    i think LSS is right, if he was any sort of friend it wouldn't matter what she was moaning about he shouldnt have left her anywhere by herself to make her own way home and he should have listened and been there for her, that is what friends are supposed to do after all
  • Options
    Are you saying you don't mind being told what an arsehole your friend's ex over and over again?

I wouldnt mind at all. That's what mates are for. I totally agree with LSS!

On another point, a guy shouldn't leave any girl stranded in the middle of nowhere late at night, whether he was annoyed by her or not. That just isn't on!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I wouldnt mind at all. That's what mates are for. I totally agree with LSS!

On another point, a guy shouldn't leave any girl stranded in the middle of nowhere late at night, whether he was annoyed by her or not. That just isn't on!

:yes: agreed, he was out of order!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    When you say now ex boyfriend, do you mean he was already your ex before you caught them having sex, or after catching them. If he was your ex before, then there shouldn't be too much of a problem - in other words, they're single, and it's up to them what they do. If you mean he was your boyfriend, and you caught him with your friend, then that's low. :(
    What on earth did you say to the "friend" who picked you up to make him dump you all that way from home? :eek: :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

he was my boyfriend when he cheated on me. Now we are not together. I wasnt whining about it all. He asked what was wrong cuz it was obvious that i had been crying. So i said "I caught Adam and Shaylynn having sex so my night hasnt gone so well." AND THATS ALL I SAID. i asked him how his night was. after there was a moment of silence cuz i didnt have anything else to say then thats when he said "get out". so i got out and he just drove off. i havent talked to him since and dont plan on it.
  • Options
    i can't believe someone you thought was your friend would treat you like that! :( especially when you were already upset!

i think you're quite right not to speak to him again!
  • Options
    Are you saying you don't mind being told what an arsehole your friend's ex over and over again?

Ummm well that's what friends are for, especially just after a breakup, surely! It's absolutely no excuse and by saying 'give the guy a break' as you did, you're implying that it's justifiable in some way because he was getting annoyed at her. Which I plainly and simply don't agree with. But you're entitled to that opinion of course.
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell

He asked what was wrong cuz it was obvious that i had been crying. So i said "I caught Adam and Shaylynn having sex so my night hasnt gone so well." AND THATS ALL I SAID. i asked him how his night was. after there was a moment of silence cuz i didnt have anything else to say then thats when he said "get out".

Not that I don't believe you but are you SURE that's all it was? You didn't say/imply anything which might have offended him? If not then maybe he fancies Adam or Shaylynn or something??? Sounds very strange to me. Don't speak to him again until he explains himself at least.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Ummm well that's what friends are for, especially just after a breakup, surely! It's absolutely no excuse and by saying 'give the guy a break' as you did, you're implying that it's justifiable in some way because he was getting annoyed at her. Which I plainly and simply don't agree with. But you're entitled to that opinion of course.

Not that I don't believe you but are you SURE that's all it was? You didn't say/imply anything which might have offended him? If not then maybe he fancies Adam or Shaylynn or something??? Sounds very strange to me. Don't speak to him again until he explains himself at least.

Yes, Im positive thats all i said because i remember taking a long pause before because I didnt know how to put my night into words so i said this exactly "I caught Adam and Shaylynn having sex so my night hasnt gone so well." i dont think he has a thing for either of them because if he did, why would he tell me to get out of the car?? Im still very confused about the whole thing. He will probably talk to me in about a week or two.
  • Options
    sorry about all that..

but on a completely different note..aren't you going out with diamond geezer? im sure ive seen your photo in the pics thread and something to do with him..
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    sorry about all that..

but on a completely different note..aren't you going out with diamond geezer? im sure ive seen your photo in the pics thread and something to do with him..

I didnt know anyone thought we were together...? :chin:

Diamond?? :lol: Nah, we arent together. We are pretty close though but somehow he puts up with my crap alot. bless his heart! We have actually planned to meet in the future. :yes:
  • Options
    he was my boyfriend when he cheated on me. Now we are not together. I wasnt whining about it all. He asked what was wrong cuz it was obvious that i had been crying. So i said "I caught Adam and Shaylynn having sex so my night hasnt gone so well." AND THATS ALL I SAID. i asked him how his night was. after there was a moment of silence cuz i didnt have anything else to say then thats when he said "get out". so i got out and he just drove off. i havent talked to him since and dont plan on it.
    Oh, so your friend that picked you up was an ex? And you caught your ex boyfriend (ex at the time) shagging. Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, ex'es are ex'es for a reason. Best to steer clear of them where possible.
    As has already been said, time to change "friends" perhaps. What you'll find over the years, as you get out of your teens and move into your early twenties, is that you slowly start seeing less of your current friends, and making new friends. In a few years you'll realise that you hardly know anybody from back in your teens, just a few really good true friends. Just put these problems with them down to a learning experience. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Oh, so your friend that picked you up was an ex? And you caught your ex boyfriend (ex at the time) shagging. Well, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, ex'es are ex'es for a reason. Best to steer clear of them where possible.
    As has already been said, time to change "friends" perhaps. What you'll find over the years, as you get out of your teens and move into your early twenties, is that you slowly start seeing less of your current friends, and making new friends. In a few years you'll realise that you hardly know anybody from back in your teens, just a few really good true friends. Just put these problems with them down to a learning experience. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

check your mail...

adam was my boyfriend when he cheated on me. Jordan(the guy who picked me up) hasnt ever been my ex. me and jordan have known eachother for 6 years, not on a relationship type thing. We were really good friends, so this feels weird that he would do that to me.
  • Options
    Ooops, sorry 'bout that. It just wasn't completely clear from your post. Easy to misinterpret.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    check your mail...

adam was my boyfriend when he cheated on me. Jordan(the guy who picked me up) hasnt ever been my ex. me and jordan have known eachother for 6 years, not on a relationship type thing. We were really good friends, so this feels weird that he would do that to me.
    hmm perhaps the girl who was having sex with adam was also doing stuff with jordan in secret so jordan got angry and needed to speak to the girl straight away.
  • Options
    Personally, I think you should try to talk to Jordan. There's obviously something a bit weird going on. And don't forget, people can be tired and moody and emotional late at night and in the cold light of day things are different, so maybe he can explain more clearly?

And don't worry, not all men are so bad. It's just hard to find the right ones sometimes! But I'm sure you will :)
  • Options
    I think you should tell them both where to go and forget about them. You don't deserve to be treated like that, no one does.
  • Options
    Yeah now I think about it, I don't think you should give Jordan the silent treatment. I think you should get on the phone and give him a right earful and demand an explanation for why he left you on your own in the middle of nowhere for no apparent reason. You could have been raped or murdered or anything else for all he knows.