Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hand spasms :s

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, well basically the other nite I was with this guy and when I was about to come, and for about 15 mins after, my hands completely went into spasm, I couldnt move them or anything and it felt like pins n needles.........is this normal?

Comments

• Options
    Pins and needles sensation? I get something like that in my legs when I'm building up to an extra amazing orgasm - it's like my legs are completely tingling. Sadly I don't get those too often as everything just has to be right to get those. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    yes its normal to get the shakes and pins n needles. some people have even gone blind for a few seconds!
    its all very strange..but good im sure you'll agree:) just dont worry about it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lipsy
    yes its normal to get the shakes and pins n needles. some people have even gone blind for a few seconds!
    its all very strange..but good im sure you'll agree:) just dont worry about it.

So thats where the "Masterbation make you blind" rumour came from. Now I know. Thanks.:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Pins and needles sensation? I get something like that in my legs when I'm building up to an extra amazing orgasm - it's like my legs are completely tingling. Sadly I don't get those too often as everything just has to be right to get those. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

I get this most times. And i even get it when im just my horny.the back of my legs are all tingly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    I get this most times.

aww show off make him feel bad! lol.

'sup stranger!
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    I get this most times. And i even get it when im just my horny.the back of my legs are all tingly.
    Well, yeah I get that wen getting horny, but I get sometimes get something like that, but more intense, during sex when aproaching orgasm. Pity it isn't a bit more often though.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    The first time my boyfriend went down on me I also experienced the "i cant move my hands". Yes I get pins in needles too still but not as extreme.
  • Options
    The first time a guy went down on me my legs were shaking non stop, its was like a spasm...but its never happened since.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    The first time a guy went down on me my legs were shaking non stop, its was like a spasm...but its never happened since.

I do that even when he uses fingers :blush: i fine it embaressing so i stop him :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blah_x2
    I do that even when he uses fingers :blush: i fine it embaressing so i stop him :(

i stop my bf too... huh.. might let him carrie on, i thort it was me ...:rolleyes: but i shake... and have to bite something lol coz i cant walk anyone up- like my mum and dad!! ekkk!!:crazyeyes how bad would that be them rushin in to see if your ok.....*shivers*

sarah xxxx
  • Options
    Well, in future, let your boyfriends carry on! :naughty:
    What's there to be embarrased about?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella

Yeah one guy I went out with made that happen every time.. the whole unstoppable shaking legs thing was really embarassing! Had to stop him but maybe thats why I've never had an orgasm :(