Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

so how do I ask him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I started seeing a really amazing guy about a week and a half ago, but my timing is crap and I have to go back to uni on saturday, which is 4 hours away. I wanna ask him where he thinks this relationship is going, if it is actually a relationship, find out where I stand cos I absolutely adore him...............but how can I ask how he feels without making him run a mile?

Comments

• Options
    All you have to do is be straight with him. I can speak for the rest of the male population, but I like to know whats going on. Tell him the situation, tell him you really like him, and see what happens then. If he runs a mile, then he wasn't interested in the first place.

You gotta find out his views first. He maybe asking the same question on another site boards!

(ignore the last bit, but not the rest.)
  • Options
    If i were you ( i am in the same boat, other than i am male and i need to ask a female where she stands in my life) i am going to just come straight out with it and ask her:-
    i think you should do the same
    good luck
  • Options
    so many like us! :p

i kinda knew my girlie wanted something more official, so we chatted, puttin things in perspective. just ask really! he won't be scared ya know.

and thats how i have a girlfriend right now.
  • Options
    It's not a case of how do you ask him, just get on with it and ask him. The words will come, even if they all fall out of your mouth in a mad incomprehensible jumble, but they will come. Just tell him. And if he does run a mile? ...Well, then it was never meant to be.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    well......spoke to him tonight...and he just saw the whole thing as a bit of friendly fun.......I'm so gutted, I really thought he actually felt something for me...silly of me to even get my hopes up.
  • Options
    Well, at least you know where you stand now. And you won't be wondering about him. You can just move on now. Imagine if you hadn't asked, and still thought there was something there.
    It wasn't silly of you to get your hopes up. So don't go beating yourself up over it.

Mr_Wobble ;)