Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

1 minute man? or the magic stick?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Unfortunately i couldnt find a better name for this thread :s but basically, so i dont mislead anyone this is about long lasting, tantalising, rivetising, humourising, pleasurising and damn right orgasmerising sex (although im sure hardly any of those words above actually are in the english dictionary). Now i dont profess to know everything about sex, i have only slept with a couple of girls, both of which were my girlfriends at the time. recently with my new girlfriend the sex has been getting intense. i never used to have sex on a regular but now im having it every time we are alone!!! even though all this is very pleasurable and i have no quarms really with it sometimes i get thinking "what if she gets bored, what if i get bored?" i suppose you could look on it like this, when your older and you decide to get married ( which most people do ) you'll be with that person for the rest of your life, having sex and conceiving children, in a "perfect world" but then affairs, diseases and viagara comes into play (not to mention mood swings from the latter party). so for this reason i am happy, i dont look on a girlfriend as someone to see for a little bit then when something better comes along go to her, the grass may be greener on the other side but remember this, its all in the hips. i dont know whether this thread has made sense to anyone or maybe i dont know anything, i am just bored in my programming class so i tohught id post a decent topic? all this however is just an opinion. happy bumping ;)

Comments

• Options
    WoW

I can't believe I just read that... no wonder there were no replys.
  • Options
    omg....its pages!!!
  • Options
    to quote a mate in a 4 year long relationship - "you get bored of boning the same girl every night."
  • Options
    oh dear. if your comments are irrelevant then please dont post a reply. i typed a bit of shorthand, i have commited a Efelony! arrest me!
  • Options
    Pages my good man, hi there :)
  • Options
    :eek2: erm, yea.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    I thought this was a rather relevent reply.

If not then perhaps try editing the whole of your fucking post, you know, adding the odd paragraph here and there, and then shuffling some of the letters up or even changing them with other random ones so it makes sense?

:lol: