Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

friend/girlfriend/neither?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya, dis is my1st post so dnt b too harsh!
itl prob sound daft n unimportant,bt its really gettin to me so ne help wud b mch mch appreciated!!

im pretty gud friends with a girl at school. i really really fancy her tho, n she knows it cz ive told her(well in txts neway). apparently she fancies me aswel, n has done for years beleive it or nt(she told me this in her txts aswel)

i used to hate her- i even had a chance wit her once at this mad thing dat only oldham seems2have called whit friday-100s ov pissd kidz in a nice litl place calld saddleworth.neway she seems to hav 4givn me 4turnin her down then!
but now i cant stop thinkin about her n i really wana go out wit her-ive askd her bt she always seems2cum up wiv wot i think r bs excuses. 1ov em seems2b her ex who i think shes obsessed wit n it seems like shes neva gona get ova him!theyr stil m8s-im suspicious theres summit more bt she ses there int!i dnt fink shes had many bfs.
we get on really well tho n she keeps sayin she likes me n cant stop thinkin about me in txts bt wen were wit each uva it seems like theres neva gona b nethin more than gud m8s.

if ne1can make ne sense at all ov wot ive sed, could they give me sum advice pleez! mayb sum1s bin in a similar situation?
if ne1thinks they can help me bt dont understand ne ov it pleez ask n il try n make it clearer!

shud i make a move/forget about her-i dnt fink i can stay m8s wit her mch longer-wunderin wot mite b!

thanx a lot,

cheers, j

Comments

• Options
    Didn't quite catch that, why must you type like an annoying poorly educated monkey?
  • Options
    sorry its all that bloody texting!
    ive anglicised it now!still prob makes no sense!its quite complicated in my little head ya know!

hiya, this is my first post so dont be too harsh!
    it'll probably sound daft and unimportant,but its really gettin to me so any help would be much much appreciated!!
    im pretty good friends with a girl at school. i really really fancy her though, and she knows it coz ive told her(well in txts neway). apparently she fancies me aswell, and has done for years beleive it or not(she told me this in her txts aswel).

i used to hate her- i even had a chance wit her once! neway she seems to hav 4givn me 4turnin her down then!

but now i cant stop thinkin about her and i really wana go out wit her-ive asked her but she always seems to cum up with what i think are bullshit excuses. i.e. her ex who i think shes obsessed with and it seems like shes never going to get over him!theyre still mates-im suspicious theres sumthin more but she says there isnt!i dont think shes had many boyfriends.
    we get on really well though and she keeps sayin she likes me and cant stop thinking about me (in txts) bt when were with each other it seems like theres neva gona b anythin more than good mates.

if anyone can make any sense at all of what ive said, could they give me some advice pleez! maybe someones been in a similar situation?
    if anyone thinks they can help me but dont understand any of it pleez ask n il try and make it clearer!

should i make a move/forget about her-i dont think i can stay m8s wit her much longer-wonderin wot mite b!

thanx a lot,

cheers, j
  • Options
    I'm no expert, but maybe she's a bit shy. Why not just ask her to go somewhere over the weekend (maybe the old cinema Cliché) instead of just asking her 'out' out

Just a suggestion

The_Champ
  • Options
    thanx a lot guys,uve helped me a bit! i think she mite b shy yeh!

cheers,j