Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nipple ring

I took my nipple ring out lat night as it just wouldnt heal and it had been in for like 8 months. i was just wondering how long it may take for it to go back to normal size..or if it ever would.
Im not that bothered if it dnt shrink back down, just wondering if it will really. and if it will how long do you think its gonna take?

Thanks
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well looking at it this morning it seems to have gone down in size already:D So maybe in a month it'll be back to normal size! Woooo!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    what happened with it?? like ... did it stay swollen for the whole 8 months?? ive een contemplating taking my bar out but im not sure ... hmmm :chin:
  • Options
    yea, it was always like 3 sizes bigger than the other one.And yea its still bigger just not as much. the whole has closed up already tho.
  • Options
    Awwww. Zella. No more shiny nipple? :crying:
    If it's any consolation, I've had healing problems with mine, and migration problems, which has meant I've had them both repierced now. And one of them looks like it's migrating again, so I may have to get it redone again next year. :(
    Anyway, to answer your question. When I took the bar out for a couple of months (you're supposed to leave it at least two months before repiercing), my nipple did seem bigger than I remembered it withoug the bar - but it had been a long time, so I can't be to sure. However, after a few weeks had gone by I did notice it was much smaller than it was before removing the bar. And although I can't remember their original size, they did seem to be a bit more pointy outy and firmer than I remember them being before. If I'd let more time pass, they may have become smaller.
    Personally, I'm glad I've had them redone, and wouldn't hessitate to have them redone again if necessary! :hyper: Mmmmm, nipples! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Zella
    yea, it was always like 3 sizes bigger than the other one.And yea its still bigger just not as much. the whole has closed up already tho.

hmmm ... there was definately something not right there. think you were wise to take it out :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    hmmm ... there was definately something not right there. think you were wise to take it out :)
    Not right? With nipple size? :confused: Do nipples come in "sizes"? Is there some secret nipple measurment that only you girls are aware of? Do you have to have your nipples measured for a bras, basques, corsets, etc? How do you judge "nipple sizes"?
    Nips just get bigger when they're pierced. Mmmm! :naughty:

Mr_Wobble ;)