Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Probably one for the guys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok basically, last few days when ive woken up my balls have really really hurt, it hurts to sit down and things:( Anyone have any ideas whats going on? It stops hurting after a bit but its just soooo painful:(

Comments

• Options
    eczema? hurt them in anyway? overuse?

who knows if its really painful id say go to your doc, i know its a bit embarrasin to have your bits looked at but its better to get it sorted :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    eczema? hurt them in anyway? overuse?

who knows if its really painful id say go to your doc, i know its a bit embarrasin to have your bits looked at but its better to get it sorted :)

Nope none of those things. My doc? eek all my doctors are women
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Nope none of those things. My doc? eek all my doctors are women

It's not like they haven't seen it all before...

Has your mum changed her washing powder? It could be an allergic reaction to something like that, or to something you've used...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    It's not like they haven't seen it all before...

Has your mum changed her washing powder? It could be an allergic reaction to something like that, or to something you've used...

Used? :eek2:
  • Options
    my boyfriend had a hernia once...when a bit of your intestine drops down the hole that leads into your balls...and he was in a lot of pain down there....is there a lump? he had one but only sometimes....

get it checked out as it could lead to strangulation of the testicles...:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    my boyfriend had a hernia once...when a bit of your intestine drops down the hole that leads into your balls...and he was in a lot of pain down there....is there a lump? he had one but only sometimes....

get it checked out as it could lead to strangulation of the testicles...:crazyeyes

No lump. I mean theres nothing bothering them now. Its just in the mornings occasionly.
  • Options
    Best checking for lumps in a warm shower/bath. Don't be worried if you find a lil lump on the bottem left testicle.
  • Options
    If you're too shy to go and see a female doctor, either request a male one (you can probably go to another local clinic if need be) - or phone NHS Direct who give advice and information on all health-related issues.
    Telephone: 0845 46 47

:)
  • Options
    You can get a male doctor instantly, don't even have to inform your old one. As others are saying, get it checked out. When i was younger i had serious pain *down there*, which was actually 'tortion of the testicle', where the testicle twists, causing the pipe to twist and become damaged. My mum didn't see it as too major a thing, and just thought it was normal pains, and i ended up losing a testicle, which i would do anything to get back. Trust me mate, go to the doc :)

Duffy
  • Options
    ill see what happens, its gone now and was only there for 1 or 2 days..hmm
  • Options
    Holy shit dude, i had that twisted bollock thingy but they twisted it back round for me! Hurt like hell! Glad i didn't lose it though!

Bopz
  • Options
    I think I've had a similar thing from time to time, though when i went to see the doctor about it a few years ago they said it was nothing serious (though can't remember what it was).

But i still get it today, biut it goes soon enough... but if yours is prolonged, certainly get it checked out.
  • Options
    Blokes do have little lumps under their left testicle which is part of a tube that has something to do with semen. It will stick out loads after you have ejaculated and feel hard. Most of the time it's soft lumpy tissue.