Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bong

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey I've got this brand spanking new, 3-chamber bong named Ted. Its been used for a couple of sessions and has already got vile yellow stains...they show up this greenish colour as the bong's a clear blue. Is this nicotine or tar or just general nasties? Any way of getting em off? :confused:

Ta xx

Comments

• Options
    Probably a mix of all the above, although I doubt that the stain is nicotine, unless your smoking with tobacco, are you? Plus there are only really very small amounts of nicotine in tobacco.

There are a wide range of solutions that will get rid of the crap on the side of your bong for you, go to a head shop and I'm sure there will be one.
  • Options
    if you don't want to bother getting special 420 cleaner, rubbing alcohol works miracales. Cleans out well. Just make sure to rinse it out good.
  • Options
    Hey its vorni on a new account...

Thanks for your replies =)
    But are talking pure alcohol or the stuff you drink, or what? What about the stuff you get in shops, is it pricey ? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Indee Kisses
    Hey its vorni on a new account...

Thanks for your replies =)
    But are talking pure alcohol or the stuff you drink, or what? What about the stuff you get in shops, is it pricey ? :confused:

70% Isopropyl alcohol

Its used for first aid and stuff. It's dead cheap, you can get like 16 fl oz for under $2
  • Options
    awesome, nice one :)
  • Options
    Getting pure alcohol like that in the UK is actualy hard, I've never come accross it apart from in the US where its in every Walmart or small city sized Mjyer.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Getting pure alcohol like that in the UK is actualy hard, I've never come accross it apart from in the US where its in every Walmart or small city sized Mjyer.

So I should just stick to the headshop idea then, or could I get this Isopropyl stuff from a chemist, or what..?!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

Yup is hard, my bf needed it for some drugs purpose a while ago... found that you can get it, from chemists, but you need to fill out forms, disclaimer type things and you may need ID... if i remember correctly.
  • Options
    Yep, very strong alcohol like that ie; 99% is used in the US to clean wounds etc. but they are also used for drug making extractions. The alcohol evaporates leaving the product.