Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How many?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How many e's would you usually take on a normal night out going to a club or somewhere.

Would you take any before going into the club or wait till you get in there?

Would other drugs usually be consumed before/after the pills?

Comments

• Options
    I do them so rarely these days that I dont think there is a norm number for me. But usualy its about 2-4 in a night, although recently I did only 3/4 of one and was nicely high.

I wouldnt do any pills before I got to the club because they dont last long enough for me to take them and then stay as long as I want a the club.

I quite like to do base with pills at clubs because I find MDMA not really energetic enough by itself and very occationally I'll have a tab of cid with my pills too or some 2CB or GHB.

I'm not really one for the complex regime of pre and post loading that some do, I'll normally take 50-100mg of 5-htp for the week after and 3.75mg of Zopiclone for the few nights after so I can catch up with my sleep.
  • Options
    normally 2 or 3...had 4 once but was violently sick, was quite scary :crazyeyes

Usually have a few lines of coke and some gin & tonics before we go out, and some skunk when we get back :)
  • Options
    I used to religiously take 7 pills throughout the course of the night when i was in the midst of my "i want to get as rat - arsed as i can" stage. Used to take an 8th of skunk in with me to smoke with my bf. Would have g of coke to share on the way up to the rave and on the way back with my bf. Eventually cut it down to about 3 during the course of the night. Much better.

Now, though, ill buy 8th speed. Take it all in with me and maybe ill go through half of that. The rest of that will get sniffed throughout the next day whilst im lying about with my fella & friends watching tv and having a smoke... Either that, or ill go to a rave not take anything untill 2am and then ill open a wrap of coke and have about a half of that (sometimes a g if its crap stuff)
  • Options
    I dont know how you can do speed for that long lil-minx, I've stretched out a speed binge for more than 24hours solid a few times and the comedown is horrific.
  • Options
    See, i dont find it that terrible. I feel absolutely fine in myself - i dont feel miserable, i can have a laugh and my bf and i will normally spend the day watching Friday night channel 4 tv that i recorded the night before, and comedies which might relieve the tension - laughing is a good cure for anything!

I much prefer a speed comedown to a pill one, it lasts longer as you know because you cant sleep it off, but it feels much gentler. A pill comedown hits me the second i leave a rave, i can wait hours for a train, get home and still have enough energy to move about. I think the reason that ill continue to use speed, and that much of it for the next day is because i want to dely the real comedown. And because its hard to have speed sitting in my bag and not touching it! I dont find it that difficult, at the moment. But then im not raving so much at the moment so it hasnt got to heavy with the speed.

Who knows, maybe in the future ill find it absolutely horrific like you do, and like i have in the past after extremly long binges..
  • Options
    Dont get me wrong, I still think that most of the time a speed comedown is much easier to deal with than one from a heavy pills binge.

I just mean that I cant do speed for longer than about 18 hours without it going all sideways. I'll take oral doses from 10 till about 4am but after that I've normally done it all and I stop, any longer than that and I will be awake past 9 or 10pm of that day.
  • Options
    I think if i did it all orally the next day as well as at the rave i couldnt deal with it so much but i sniff it (maybe my addiction to sniffing anything sniffable has something to do with that) but i cna do speed forever when i snort it..
  • Options
    Do speed for long enough and you'll come to absolutely loathe it.

Psychosis ahoy!
  • Options
    I dont pill any more, but in the past I would've taken around 3 or 4 on a typical night out, then I cut down to about 2 for a nicer high, rather than setting out to get totally fucked..eventually I just got bored of them and stopped completely.
    Before dropping I might have had a drink or 2, but I wouldnt usually have any other kind of drug purely to enjoy the mdma high more...whilst high I found smoking was great-being completely stoned whilst gurning was a really odd, but enjoyable, feeling. Afterwards another joint would've been a must to make the comedown more bearable, then Id just curl up and usually sleep all day...:)