Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Flat shoes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone know where i can get nice flat ish shoes from, with like 1/2 inch heel? cuz im so tall if i wear 3/4inch heels they make me about 6ft3! its really anoying :mad:

Comments

• Options
    shoe shops.
    flat shoes have been in for a while..
  • Options
    Re: Flat shoes
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    anyone know where i can get nice flat ish shoes from, with like 1/2 inch heel? cuz im so tall if i wear 3/4inch heels they make me about 6ft3! its really anoying :mad:

Dolci's have loads in just now.
  • Options
    I think flat going out shoes are horrid! Much prefer heels!even if you are 6ft 3. Makes you easier to kiss.;)
  • Options
    Clark's have nice comfortable flats. Have you thought about kitten heels?
  • Options
    faith have a lot of nice flat shoes
  • Options
    There are loads of flat shoes/shoes with tiny heels about at the moment, just look in any high street fashion or shoe shop and you're bound to find a few. Although heels look nice they are impratical if you have to do any amount of walking or you wanna dance when you go out, flats just make things so much easier! And because you're tall you've got the long legs anyway :) Good luck in finding them.
  • Options
    Yeah faith have some cute pairs also try places like new look coz I saw a really nice pair in there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Have you thought about kitten heels?

:yes: i love them! but i cant find many at the mo.

Matt, the flat shoes werent for going out just in general lol, i wear kitten heels when im going out, they only make me about 6ft! :)
  • Options
    I got a really nice pair of flat shoes from Asda, also dolcis and faith like mentioned. Also new look and DP have a nice selection. I have to wear flat shoes most of the time, as heels make me far too tall.
  • Options
    I got some really cute flat shoes from Topshop today, black with a cat on them in a babydoll type style :) They'll probably kill my feet though as they have pointy toes, and make my legs look fat as the heel is tiny, but what the hell, they're cute ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    I think flat going out shoes are horrid! Much prefer heels!even if you are 6ft 3. Makes you easier to kiss.;)

I'll make a deal with you, you try going out for a night in high heels and see how it feels. My feet always kill me afterwards.