Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

AS Modules in just over a week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi
I have both my RS and Business Studies Modules really soon and Im always really rubbish at revision.
How much do you guys reckon I should have done for each subject over xmas hols ?
Thanks for your advice!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Since you say "should have done," is it fair to suggest that you haven't done much? If that's true, you can't do much now. Cramming isn't very advisable.
    I would have divided the subjects up into topics, and tried to learn a topic a day, and test myself on it the next day. In a two week holiday, I would have used 5 days each for RS and Business, and gone out in the evenings and the weekends.
    Here comes the part where I look a total hypocrite lol, as I am resitting 2 units of AS Biology (although I haven't taken it to A level), and am panic revising half a unit a day!:mad:
  • Options
    depends on your syllabus, if you're doin the reformation in RS then i say your doomed if you haven't done any revision over christmas, we got 3 50-100 page booklets on it including two books, but we don't do our tests until may-july, good luck anyway