Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sorry For Being Such A Bitch

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    She had what can only be desribed as a strop because I told her she uses too many commas, and most of the time in the wrong place, which makes reading her posts quite hard. She then got angry and said she was leaving, possibly to go a place where there would be less people who care about incomprehensible posts. Then she apologised, I apologised just in case I had been too harsh, even though I really didn't think I was.

And no one who left and came back said anything to MySuffice :confused:

ah now it makes sense. wait she got angry because people didn't like her using commas???
  • Options
    Yup! but it's just a communication breakdown!!
  • Options
    why didn't mysuffice just stop using so many commas instead of getting upset and confusing people? or was she really upset about it?
  • Options
    I really think it was just her not being used to getting such ready criticism from people?
  • Options
    She had a strop because I told her she used too many commas,

What's, a, matter, with, using, to, many, commas? It's, better, than, using, none.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    What's, a, matter, with, using, to, many, commas? It's, better, than, using, none.

lol cruel :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat

S'not.

Would rather that sentence with no commas than too many. Though if it were missing the necessary question marks or full stops, I would pass comment.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Sorry For Being Such A Bitch
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Thank you and will try my best to be the person that everyone would like me to be and try to lay off more on the commas and such.

There would be no point in this, you need to do things that make YOU happy, fuck what others think....well ok it is nice to try & get on but don't try to be someone you aren't! The End :D

*Knows nothing about whats going on but wanted to put her piece in* :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry For Being Such A Bitch
    Originally posted by Tweety
    There would be no point in this, you need to do things that make YOU happy, fuck what others think....well ok it is nice to try & get on but don't try to be someone you aren't! The End :D

*Knows nothing about whats going on but wanted to put her piece in* :)

A bit of a pointless comment Tweets. Asking people to use slightly-more-correct grammar is hardly forcing them to be a different person.

Although I'd be open to explanations that show otherwise?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry For Being Such A Bitch
    Originally posted by Turtle
    A bit of a pointless comment Tweets. Asking people to use slightly-more-correct grammar is hardly forcing them to be a different person.

Although I'd be open to explanations that show otherwise?

I don't think so, she said she will try to be the person people want her to be. Why the fuck should she? I mean yeah make the effort but i don't think she should change to make other people happy.
    Maybe i am reading into it more than i should, i just don't agree she should have to change.
  • Options
    Look MySuffice21 there not point making a whole thread on saying sorry for bad grammer, i suck at grammer & spelling and i appologies but if they can't accept it fuck em. it isnt your fault

Anyway its not like her posts are un readable.:rolleyes: so why have a dig at her:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Another load of fuss over nothing.

I find her comma usage amusing, though I fear it is a symptom of a disturbed mind.

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Anyway its not like her posts are un readable.:rolleyes: so why have a dig at her:rolleyes:

Actually they were unreadable. And the thread wasn't apologising for her comma use, if you read it properly she was apologising for having a strop because someone pointed something out to her that she didn't like.

And I will fuss as I want! [/spoilt]
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Another load of fuss over nothing.

I find her comma usage amusing, though I fear it is a symptom of a disturbed mind.

:crazyeyes

:lol: i wonder what mysuffice thinks about all of us commenting on her mental state and grammatical correctness....:p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry For Being Such A Bitch
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I don't think so, she said she will try to be the person people want her to be. Why the fuck should she? I mean yeah make the effort but i don't think she should change to make other people happy.
    Maybe i am reading into it more than i should, i just don't agree she should have to change.

I think the point is that her spelling and grammar should improve (Which in itself is a change). By doing this we will all find her posts much easier to read.

And Rude-Boyz....It does matter, I know. I was/am a really bad speller but I always take the time to learn and double check what I have written because, most of all, I want to be understood.

I think the trouble is that My-suffice was quite offended by the criticism, perhaps she takes most constructive criticism badly, or perhaps she can't tell the difference between nastiness and constructive criticism.

As it is, she has had a bit of a strop, apologised, had the apology accepted - and people now want her to stick aroound because theSite isn't such a bad place and her other posts suggest she may like it if she hangs around.

We shouldn't be having such a go at people, it's done with, nowlets get on with learning about her and what makes her tick!! :)
  • Options
    I can understand exactly what she is feeling. you come here and your spelling, punctuation sometimes aint up to standard and then people start pulling you up about it. It must get vey annoying to be picked up on your grammar etc when you make a post, then every time you post your thinking 'whos gonna have a go this time'.

So all i wanna say is for fucks sake give the lass a break.

thats all :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by hybrid
    :lol: i wonder what mysuffice thinks about all of us commenting on her mental state and grammatical correctness....:p

Who says I was talking about her mental state?
  • Options
    These posts always seem to generate so much interest.
  • Options
    Yeah...I mean look, This is what she wrote

"I am sorry for being so rude and for being such a bitch.

I know that some of you guys were just trying to help me and I was just being a total bitch about it. I'm sorry and I'm also sorry for being such a bitch and taking all this shit out on everyone else.

I'm sorry everyone and hope that you can all forgive me, some day, if not today.

I'm sorry big time."

She apologised for saying she was leaving and for having a go, and she apologised pretty quickly which shows a maturity we should all appreciate.

After all its not so long ago that we had a much worse situation where someone failed to apologise or accept responsibility for their actions for an awful long time!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Who says I was talking about her mental state?

ok sorry! but you did say that you feared her over use of commas was a symptom of a disturbed mind........:p
  • Options
    i've been shot down ...for ...using ...to many dots ...i like dots ...
    happy new year suff. your apology in my opinion was unesse uness ...wasn't realy needed but you gave it. those who won't accept it or wish to continue being arseholes about it ...fuck em.
    as for me ...i'm going to share some of bynys pipe.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny

I really do think its been blown way out of proportion, It's not as if she was stealing other peoples poetry and passing it off as her own now is it!! :D

:lol:

or creating a new identity so that people will not know it's you on IRC.

busted.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    :lol:

or creating a new identity so that people will not know it's you on IRC.

busted.

who did that ? god im slow me :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i've been shot down ...for ...using ...to many dots ...i like dots ...
    I... love... dots... :)
    [/pointless post]
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    who did that ? god im slow me :D

i'll give you a clue:

he likes to tell porky-pies.
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Excuse me? I accepted your apology. Or is this all directed at rockerchick?

Your ok. Not really mad at you anymore.
  • Options

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    :rolleyes:

..........?
  • Options
    ..........?

Aw c'mon....she's gotthe humour of the place now!!
  • Options
    ok sorry! but you did say that you feared her over use of commas was a symptom of a disturbed mind........:p

Ahh, but I didn't. I said

Which could equally be talking about my own mind, if slightly grammatically incorrectly.