Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it Harder ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Being a Man or a Woman?

I reckon when it comes to finding work then it's easier being a guy... although I think in dating and stuff like that it's easier being a woman these days.

Comments

• Options
    To me love is more important than money so therefore dating is more important than jobs therefore being a man is harder IMHO.
  • Options
    errrmmm.....

periods.
    childbirth.
    running without a bra.

i don't think i need to go on.
  • Options
    Probably a woman.

But women exaggerate their problems so much, and go on and on about them. And they expect guys to understand and listen, otherwise their emotionally stunted arseholes :rolleyes:

Guys tend to keep quiet about that kinda stuff.

But no-one can possibly deny that women get away with a lot more than men, as far as relationships are concerned.
  • Options
    bit hard to say really isnt it, maybe one of the hermaphrodites here would be able to answer the question more fully :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I think it's harder for women because we make it harder for ourselves.

All analytical and expectant, innit. :p
  • Options
    god made women have the children cos men are far to sensetive to put up with that kind of pain.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    errrmmm.....

periods.
    childbirth.
    running without a bra.

i don't think i need to go on.

:yes: I second that
  • Options
    here we go, this is going to be a 'why us women pwn you men' thread

anyway, it depends what situation your in, if you mean emotionally then id say its harder being a woman, because they just cant take it (its true, stfu moaning just because i didnt put it nicely)

i think women find it harder to cope with the every day happenings of life, so id say in general, its harder being a woman

but if you want to get down to silly details...its blatently harder for a man in the kitchen in every aspect

and its BLATENTLY harder for the man when your having sex (you LAZY ungreatful 'oh ill just lay on my back' noisey 'i hope i dont have to go ontop' BSTARTDS!

still <3 you females tho :E

--EDIT--

it all boils down to the plain and simple fact that we men have a very good talent of being able to not care.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bennie
    anyway, it depends what situation your in, if you mean emotionally then id say its harder being a woman, because they just cant take it (its true, stfu moaning just because i didnt put it nicely)

you'll find the the suicide rates among young males are much higher than in females of the same age.

women can deal with problems more easily, because they are more inclined to talk about it, and less embarrassed about seeking help when they need to.

staying silent does not equal being able to 'take it'.
  • Options
    I'd say it doesn't matter. Men have to deal with their lives; so do women. Unless you've taken the trans-gender mile then it's impossible to know really. I don't like it when people say "woman have it harder but because they can cope, they're better" or visa versa.

I would say it's equal - because we learn to adapt to what we have.
  • Options
    I think in my case its harder being a woman....I get to deal with all the crap, I'm too in touch with my emotions, my eggs are running out, I do all the caring etc etc
  • Options
    Does it matter whether it is harder or not as a member of one sex or the other? As a race of humans, we are all in this shit bucket together, be you man, woman, black, white, old, young, whatever.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    Does it matter whether it is harder or not as a member of one sex or the other? As a race of humans, we are all in this shit bucket together, be you man, woman, black, white, old, young, whatever.

got a point there, but I really wouldn't want to be an ant, I bet they have a helluva time during parades.
  • Options
    How about a simple answer....they are both as bad in their own ways....happy?
  • Options
    Well when I was a man it was much harder for some things but not for others. I find it balances itself out in the end.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    running without a bra.

By a strange quirk of coincidence, watching this is one of the benefits of being a man. So really we get a double whammy with this one...

:naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Well when I was a man it was much harder for some things but not for others. I find it balances itself out in the end.

:confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    :confused:
    wtf is confusing about that?