Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Breaking up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok yeah so this is gonna be my first time doing this. I ended up with my first girlfreind a month ago but now ive realised i just did it because i can. I dont feel attracted too her, shes always pressurising me for stuff and always changing her mind, as far as i see it there is nothing there.
I also seem have feelings for my best freind still which isnt helping, i dont think it would go down well if i said that though.
What do i do basically?

Comments

• Options
    End it.

Or do what alot of people do and stay with her until someone better comes along:rolleyes: :p

Can you not talk to your friend about the feelings you have for her?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    End it.

Or do what alot of people do and stay with her until someone better comes along:rolleyes: :p

Can you not talk to your friend about the feelings you have for her?

Oh yeah im def gonna end it. I really dont want too do anything with her i will regret, she pressures me alot.

I might talk to her, but i shall leave it until after i finish with my gf. I definatly want to talk to my freind. I want to know once and for all
  • Options
    It does worry me when blokes are complaining of being pressured.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    It does worry me when blokes are complaining of being pressured.

well she wants sex, and i dont want that. Ive let her to things that shes wanted but i havnt felt comfortable with it at all.
    I want to end it before im pressurised into things ill regret more.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    well she wants sex, and i dont want that. Ive let her to things that shes wanted but i havnt felt comfortable with it at all.
    I want to end it before im pressurised into things ill regret more.

I have never ever met a 17 yr old lad who doesnt want sex :eek2:

But do whatever innit.
  • Options
    Well i texted her saying i needed to meet up, and i eventually said i needed to talk to her in person. Now she keeps trying to call me and i dont want to talk to her on the phone. Bah i really dont want to do it by text as its so dishonorable but i really dont want to talk too her.
  • Options
    Ok, ive just come back from meeting her. Just explained what i thought was wrong, things went ok. We are still mates and all. The only thing she said she didnt like was why didnt i say earlier. Oh well, i feel better now.:)
  • Options
    Weldone 4 doing the right thing!