Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bitch next door

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We've got a couple just moved in next door to us and the man is sooo gorgeous and he just called around our house to say his wife just gave birth to a baby girl and they are so happy. They must be in thier early twenties and to be honest I feel so jealous. They've got everything I strive for in life, they are so in love, her husband is gorgeous and they've got money and now they've got a lovely baby girl.

Where as I hardly ever see my boyfriend and I know i'm only 18 but i would love to be in thier shoes with my boyfriend, married to him in our own place with a gorgeous little baby.

I feel so down right now, some people get all the luck.:(

Comments

• Options
    they probly never knew their parents due to them being crack addicts??

noone ever gets all the luck you know.
  • Options
    Good things come to those who wait.
  • Options
    Re: Bitch next door
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    Where as I hardly ever see my boyfriend and I know i'm only 18 but i would love to be in thier shoes with my boyfriend, married to him in our own place with a gorgeous little baby.

.:(
    It would be an absolute tragedy if you were married with a baby and a mortgage at 18, so dont feel too down about it. Its not all its cracked up to be in reality.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

:yes: :yes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Bitch next door
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    It would be an absolute tragedy if you were married with a baby and a mortgage at 18, so dont feel too down about it. Its not all its cracked up to be in reality.

God yeah. All you're seeing is the sweet happy perfect family side of things. Do you REALLY wish you were married with a baby already? You can still have that, you just don't need to have it right now.
  • Options
    Just how is she a bitch? Because she had a baby. Don't say that about ppl. You never know, it might not last with them. Be happy for them. It may come to you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    they probly never knew their parents due to them being crack addicts??

noone ever gets all the luck you know.

this is true.

this is also true.
  • Options

Ditto

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    You kinda worry me saying that they have everything you 'strive for in life'. Are you seriously saying that at 18 years old you are striving to find a husband, a marriage and a baby?
  • Options
    We've got a couple just moved in next door to us and the man is sooo gorgeous and he just called around our house to say his wife just gave birth to a baby girl and they are so happy. They must be in thier early twenties and to be honest I feel so jealous. They've got everything I strive for in life, they are so in love, her husband is gorgeous and they've got money and now they've got a lovely baby girl.

CHRIST - -how come its her who gets the stick and he just gets called gorgeous!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Bitch next door
    Originally posted by byny
    CHRIST - -how come its her who gets the stick and he just gets called gorgeous!
    LOL, I did notice this. Some women really dont like other women.

Jellygirl, why dont you pop round and offer to help out with the baby if they need it. Even if they dont take you up on the offer I bet theyd really appreciate you offering. Better still offer to go and help her around the house one day, because it is sooo hard to get anything like that done with a newborn baby.
    just dont try and nick her husband. :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Bitch next door
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    LOL, I did notice this. Some women really dont like other women.

Jellygirl, why dont you pop round and offer to help out with the baby if they need it. Even if they dont take you up on the offer I bet theyd really appreciate you offering. Better still offer to go and help her around the house one day, because it is sooo hard to get anything like that done with a newborn baby.
    just dont try and nick her husband. :p

Oh dear god good advice. Yes do this jellygirl :yes: it will help you realise how lucky they really are, cleaning up baby-shit, baby-sick, baby-spit, in fact many many half liquid half solid baby-juices. Oh yeah. Also stop the baby crying. Also, finish decorating. Also tidying up. Cooking. Fixing the fucking cooker cos its broken and you've been eating microwave dinners for the last week.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Bitch next door
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Oh dear god good advice. Yes do this jellygirl :yes: it will help you realise how lucky they really are, cleaning up baby-shit, baby-sick, baby-spit, in fact many many half liquid half solid baby-juices. Oh yeah. Also stop the baby crying. Also, finish decorating. Also tidying up. Cooking. Fixing the fucking cooker cos its broken and you've been eating microwave dinners for the last week.

:lol: i can see someone doesnt want childeren:p its not all bad, but jelly girl i wouldnt be to jealous because as someone said you are only seeing the one side of it, and im sure sometimes she might think id love to be the girl next door young and everything to live for nothing holding her down to do whatever she wants to do.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bitch next door
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    :lol: i can see someone doesnt want childeren:p

I didn't say that. I'll just wait till I've grown up first :p:D heh maybe next lifetime then?

Oh and to add onto that Jellygirl - you gotta do it all again after 1/2 hour cos the baby's made a mess again :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bitch next door
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    and im sure sometimes she might think id love to be the girl next door young and everything to live for nothing holding her down to do whatever she wants to do.

And she's also possibly thinking 'Jesus, everyone thinks my bloke is so damn lovely and good looking but he snores, smells and does nothing for me - how the hell did I get trapped into mothering his children, and god if I have to deal with his mother this weekend someone is going to die...'
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bitch next door
    And she's also possibly thinking 'Jesus, everyone thinks my bloke is so damn lovely and good looking but he snores, smells and does nothing for me - how the hell did I get trapped into mothering his children, and god if I have to deal with his mother this weekend someone is going to die...'
    ROFL,
    mmmmmmm long term relationships
  • Options

How do you know they have money ? they may appear to be doing ok but how much is on credit crd ? how much are they in debt ? Im not saying they are in debt but you dont know.

Really at 18 years old I wish I had the sense to be young, free and single. I thought I was in love, I thought id be with my then hubby forever. Things didnt work out that way because I was far too young to get married and be this 'nice' couple that you seem to think this couple are. Look dont rush in, have your single life and enjoy it. you have lots of time left to have the husband, baby and nice home.

Sometimes life always looks rosier on the other side, but it aint always that way. If i had the sense when I was your age I would have enjoyed it. I would have had a decent job, decent wage, nice holidays with the girls and generally just had a brilliant time. Here I am and im married again, im tied to the house most nights because i cant afford a sitter all the time or sometimes i just cant arrange a sitter. Ive only been abroad a couple of times and really I aint done much with my life.
  • Options
    Quite right Becky..

Nice you're back, were you fasting!!
  • Options
    Quite right Becky..

I am right sometimes :lol:

I been that busy with Christmas and stuff. Having the family round and generally just piggin out in front of the telly. But im back now :D