Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

friends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my mate went out with this boy who treats her like a lil slag and they went out and he finished it the girl still has strong feelings for the boy and the boy will ring her up when he wants sex i have tried showin my mate that he is using you but she doesnt see it i think she only likes the attention as he is a known "bad boy" and is a traviller has some one got any advice please?

Comments

• Options
    Punctuation? Get back to me when you've heard of it dear.
  • Options
    How old are you, 14?

Tell her to grow up, if she wants to be used by a bit of rough no matter what you say nothing will change her mind. Youve just gotta watch it, and be there when she realises shes being a moron.

Oh, and English developed with grammar and punctuation for a reason:)
  • Options
    At least the spelling is decent. Telling them to come back when they have heard of punctuation and not giving any advice though?! Some people baffle me tbh.

Sounds like your mates going through the 'I dont want someone who is right for me, I want someone who looks good and treats me like shit' stage. The sooner she gets out of that the better, but some people never get out of it.

How old are choo both?
  • Options
    you gonna have to let her get hurt,
    but make sure a baby don't come of it. now that would be fucked.
  • Options
    thanks to ppl who gave me advice i didnt go to skool much so dont start tellin me about punctuation! she has been hurt too many times and its gettin ridiculas and by the way im 16!
  • Options
    Originally posted by K.N.S
    she has been hurt too many times and its gettin ridiculas and by the way im 16!

clearly not enough times, or she would have realised..

and at least she's legal.....