Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Jelous

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The hardest thing ever is coping with being jelous,

Last night my gf went out to a party had fun she was pissed while spkin to me. we spoke alot of theday and were really close. she promised ill spk to her tonight and when i rang her i found out shes at another party. there only small partys just a small group of her friends bout 5/6 of em having a laugh and drinking. anyway i cnt get through to her on her mobile, her mate hasnt seen her and im worried shitless. worse thing ever is i get very jelous easily and i know she has alot of guy mate. i dunno what to do. i feel like crying but i know when tomorra comes ill be able speak to her but it seems to far away, we allways spk everyday and although we spoken today i still miss her and wanna spk to her.

we only been together 8/9days but we was together a bit more before that and we have been very close for months and months. its a very loving/caring relationship but i dont know what to do with this jelousy. how can i tackle it. i really wanna get in contact with her

HELP ME PLEASE

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Comments

• Options
    hmmmm i understand how you feel. im simular in the sence i tell my bf everything-and he does the same, its like an unspoken agrement that we let each other know things then the other one doesnt panic, or get upset.

You need to explain to her how u feel, she'll understand if she cares.

communication is the best things to dop- i leant the hard way:)

good luck xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by _Hermione_
    hmmmm i understand how you feel. im simular in the sence i tell my bf everything-and he does the same, its like an unspoken agrement that we let each other know things then the other one doesnt panic, or get upset.

You need to explain to her how u feel, she'll understand if she cares.

communication is the best things to dop- i leant the hard way:)

good luck xxx

thanks sarah *hugs* she know how i feel. and i feel better now. looking back at it i feel okish..still miss her and im jelous naturaly:crying:
  • Options
    Jealousy can kill a relationship if you let it out of hand. She chose to be with you, and you gotta remember that, if she didnt wana be with you then she wouldnt have gone out with you.
    Make sure she understands how you feel and that you dont like not being told. Although that can sometimes go the other way and go against a relationship rather than helping it...
    hope everything goes ok for u
    *hugs*
    x
  • Options
    I know the feeling... I've got to spend the whole christmas with it! (hence why refinding my addiction to CM has been great cos I've hardly thought of it until I've gone to bed!)

There's no way of stopping it IMHO... some people, like you and I, are just naturally like it... just try to discipline your mind or something. IfI knew the answer I'd be a happy bunny!
  • Options
    You need to trust her. You know you love her, and she loves you. There's nothing more you can do :) so just trust her. You know when she goes to these parties, she has fun. These male friends of hers - they're not like random 'guys' who are trying to pick her up or anything - they are people there that she trusts I presume.

Only advice I can give you is to trust her.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    You need to trust her. You know you love her, and she loves you. There's nothing more you can do :) so just trust her. You know when she goes to these parties, she has fun. These male friends of hers - they're not like random 'guys' who are trying to pick her up or anything - they are people there that she trusts I presume.

Only advice I can give you is to trust her.

Oh i trust her alot. i love and trust her. its just dont know her mates.. anyway she trusts them so i guess i do. i spoke to her earlyer YAY and its fine shes with her 2best mates not a partie like her mam said,

:D:):):D
  • Options
    jealous :|