Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Casual sex etc in friendship

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, the situation is that this girl I fancied loads, well she said she just wants to be mates, even though she does have feelings for me, she's not ready for a boyfriend (said she was too shy). But I'm beginning to wonder... because I'm going round her house on tuesday and I got the impression well. Erm. She said to me that I make her horny :blush: and stuff and anyway.

If things go further than just friends... which I suspect it will... do you think it would open the way for a proper relationship or just 'fun between friends'. Her reason for not ebing ready for a boyfriend is that she's too shy but surely if her shyness is broken :p heheh then she might not have that reason anymore.

Views people. :)

Comments

• Options
    I have to say I don't know of any 'shy' girls who'd tell someone they make them horny and invite them round for sex. Something's not adding up here. :confused: Tread carefully!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gems
    I have to say I don't know of any 'shy' girls who'd tell someone they make them horny and invite them round for sex. Something's not adding up here. :confused: Tread carefully!

Ok, thing was I was invited since last week, before all the revelations about her wanting to be just friends. Anyway yeh she did say she fancied me. She also said that us being mates, I shouldn't make her horny. That didn't stop her saying it though - anyway the bottom line is she was 'lusting' for me, but wants to be mates. But if things get carried away I dunno :confused:

she says she's alright being mates, but once she has a boyfriend she gets so shy she wouldnt even be able to eat infront of me.

btw no sex was offered; tho she did imply other things :blush:
  • Options
    If shes too shy goin out! Why dont you just ask her if you want to start seeing eachother. So she can get her confidence up.
  • Options
    ^^

i agree with curious lad, whats the difference in going out and her lusting for you and being friends and her lusting for you? going out is just a label, ask her to see you, but things dont add up if shes telling you things like this but still just wants to be friends,try askin her to see you and see how things go,i was like this with an old boyfriend, i wouldnt do anything with him coz i was shy, but once it had been broken i didnt care ( not that im experienced or anything) so give it a go. k hun .:)
  • Options
    ooooh look! another girl for shyboy! hes such a stud!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    ooooh look! another girl for shyboy! hes such a stud!! :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I didn't see the relavance of this post. If you have something to say, say it, but that had nothing to do with my problem. If you have a personal agenda you can deal with it through PMs, or just ignore it altogether.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    If you have something to say, say it

....umm...thats what i did.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    ....umm...thats what i did.....

something useful to say.
  • Options
    something useful to say.

thats not wat you said
  • Options
    Hmmm the situation has changed. Kind of. She does fancy me, and find me attractive, but she's scared of a relationship in case we ever broke up. I said to her that she's gotta take a risk sometimes otherwise she'll get nowhere in life. She said that was what she was thinking.. but that we'll see on tues. So I'm a bit nervous but at the same time looking forward to snuggling up watching a good film :) I don't think there's anymore I can say at the moment anyway :)
  • Options
    but she's scared of a relationship in case we ever broke up.

bollox

scared she won't be able to get with the next guy....

or maybe not.