Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stik thin or curvy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey ppl i was just wonderin wot guys find sexy in a girl.....is it stik thin or curvy? cleavage shown and stuff? just wonderin whether guys prefer curvy of skinny..?

Comments

• Options
    cant stand skinny girls
  • Options
    There's really not much point in asking cos every guy has different preferences. I'm skinny, my bestmate is curvy and we both get attention when we go out. So it really doens't matter.
  • Options
    Skinny isn't that great, but slim is. Slim with curves is hot - which is why it's anoying to hear slim girls going on about their alleged big bums. :rolleyes:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    hmm, well i used to like how i was :D - slim with small arse and biggish boobs..but now i've got a bit of a pie belly...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    i like my curvy girls, but my girlfriend is quite slim... although her curves are getting curvier!

Shell kill you for saying that:p
  • Options
    Curvy but not fat.

Skinny is just plain ugly.
  • Options
    hmm curvy im gonna go with, shape is what its all about for moi... plus when a girls skinny i think less about touching em or doing anything in case i break them :confused: not that im fat :P just i think like that. lol
  • Options
    curvy for sure.

i think skinny girls are rather undesirable.

not that id reject a nice girl purely cuz she didnt have curves, im just sayin, in a perfect world, the right curves in the right places does wonders. hehe. its the way a womans sposed to be.