Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The 'Perfect night'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you ever experienced or ever dreamt of your perfect night of passion, whether it be with a stranger, lover, girlfriend etc......

Well i experienced my perfect night of passion with my long-term gf last night and it was just incredible. :D

We played some soft music (Ashanti - Chapter 1 for anyone who wants a tip!!) we had a scented candle on the bedside table and we had all the lights off (obviously). It lasted about an hour and a half and was pure magic and passion! it was one of those moments that you will remember for the rest of your life!!!:D

Has anyone else ever experienced this sort of thing or do you have fantasies about this????

Comments

• Options
    Yes I do and its everytime me and my boyf are together :D It always feels extra passionate and sparks fly all the time. Weird, ive never known it to be like this with anyone else. Its really intense.
  • Options
    Re: The 'Perfect night'
    Originally posted by Clementine
    and we had all the lights off (obviously)

:no:

i like to be able to see what i'm doing :)

and in answer to your question, yes. pretty much every day.
  • Options
    Re: The 'Perfect night'
    Originally posted by Clementine
    it was one of those moments that you will remember for the rest of your life!!!:D

*is jealous*
  • Options
    :(

Nah, still waiting on mine.
  • Options
    Well.....
    Yer i had the perfect night...up until her parents knocked on her bedroom door...gr...
    Jez
  • Options
    best times are with dim lights, just a lamp on or somethin.. much more of turn on.. unless ur birds a minger