Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Condoms!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
god i hate them, they smell so rank..and there just...wrong

and yes i know ive not bin laid in months and have no reason to be even in possesion of a condom, so what brought this up you ask?....do you really want to know? ;)

hehe naa my m8 had an 'extra safe' one in the club and we paid him to eat it :E

Comments

• Options
    euch and the horrible thing is you can smell them hours after sex, there minging but definatly essential
  • Options
    they should invent a device that turns your balls off :/

sort of like, a switch activated castration/de-castration

i need to get out more..
  • Options
    Isn't that what the new men's pill is supposed to do? You take a pill every day and put a patch on your stomach and it stops you producing sperm. Not out yet though, i don't think.

Plus, again, offers no protection against STI's.
  • Options
    i really don't mind condoms.

i don't even have to use them cause i'm on the pill and only with the one (clean) guy, but i still do most off the time, cause it makes everything a lot easier to clean up. and they take about a second to put on, for all the 'it's an interruption' people...
  • Options
    reduces sensitivity....alot...for men anyway, dont know about you ladies
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bennie
    reduces sensitivity....alot...for men anyway

for some men, that's a good thing :yeees:
  • Options
    well even if it does reduce sensitivity its a lot better than a kid running around that nobody planned
  • Options
    LOL kaff :E

true char ;x

Wanna Breed? :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Isn't that what the new men's pill is supposed to do? You take a pill every day and put a patch on your stomach and it stops you producing sperm. Not out yet though, i don't think.

Plus, again, offers no protection against STI's.

I was reading today that its not even a pill but an injection and you have to wait 70 days before it starts working because theres 70 days worth of sperm in the balls!!
  • Options
    Fully Loaded, More than just a gun ;)

but....does it kill the sperm off or do you have to get the rest of it out yourself? :E
  • Options
    wel hellllloooo!! if u guys despise condoms so much why dont u go and get flavoured ones....then the smell wont b as bad...come on guys if u wanna have a shag wiv out payin the price then buy a johnny and put it on and stop complainin!!!
  • Options
    i dont think any guy in his right mind would really turn down a girl wanting sex purely on the fact he had to wear a condom
  • Options
    Apparently sex without a condom is better for a woman too, there are apparently chemicals in semen that make the woman feel nice after the man has climaxed inside her. I think its designed to make her lie still and conceive;)

Though its still not worth herpes and a kid:)
  • Options
    Yuck! Hate the things, but they are a neccesity. :( Don't like the feel of them, don't like the loss of sensitivity (takes away a lot of enjoyment for me), don't like the offputting smell of them, and don't like the way they interupt the flow of having sex/making love - they're passion killers. :(
    I'd forgotten how much I hated the damn things until I had to go back to using them again recently. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    are kids that bad?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Apparently sex without a condom is better for a woman too, there are apparently chemicals in semen that make the woman feel nice after the man has climaxed inside her. I think its designed to make her lie still and conceive;)

And there are also little faeries that the baby can play with whilst they get bored inside the womb for 9 months...
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Icy Aphrodite
    are kids that bad?!?!?!?

no, there hard work especially if there not planned or wanted, obvioulsy its a joy to have kids and you will love them, but people dont want to have them a lot of the time
  • Options
    hehe naa my m8 had an 'extra safe' one in the club and we paid him to eat it :E

:lol:
  • Options
    i used to hate using condoms but i'm being sensible now and using condoms with my new boy. theyre not as bad as i remembered and its so great not having to clean up the mess afterwards.
  • Options
    teehee SS ;d