Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

they sent me home

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Jazmyn had an accident tuesday morning, in the car. Someone smashed into the side of her. they said she's going to be in surgery for another few hours, and that we should come home and get some things. i shouldnt have come home. my partner has gone to his mums to get some of his things, and i've gotten some of our things, but by the time he gets back here to pick me up, and we've gotten back to the hospital, its going to be 1.30. i cant believe what ive done, i should be there with her, she needs me, i need her, they said theyd call but i shouldnt be here, what sort of a person am i? what sort of a person am i to come home when i should be there with her? i need her, i should be there, im so ashamed of myself, i shouldnt be here

Comments

• Options
    Oh my fucking christs. I hope everything works out ok, Kat. xx
  • Options
    Re: they sent me home
    Originally posted by badabing
    of a person am i? what sort of a person am i
    a headless chicken kind of person at the moment which is very understandable under the circumstances. hope all works out ok. stop condemning yourself. take a few deep breaths and get back there.
  • Options
    so so sorry to hear that. dont be ashamed you have no reason to be. hope evrything goes ok x
  • Options
    All the best to you and Jazmyn.
    My wishes and thoughts are with you
    xxx
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    *hugs*

take it easy (easier said than done, i know) there is nothing you can do at the hospital while she's in surgery except panic. hope it all works out ok. let us know how jazmyn gets on. xxx
  • Options
    Re: they sent me home
    Originally posted by badabing
    i cant believe what ive done, i should be there with her, she needs me, i need her, they said theyd call but i shouldnt be here, what sort of a person am i? what sort of a person am i to come home when i should be there with her? i need her, i should be there, im so ashamed of myself, i shouldnt be here
    And what good could you do there??? You'd be there for her for what reason? She's in surgery. She can't see you, speak to you, touch you, or feel you, and vice versa.
    Stop beating yourself up about it.
    You're doing the sensible thing by going home and gather up some of the things that you, and her, will need when she does come out of surgery and wakes up. Thing from home, her things. Thing that will make it feel less stressful and traumatic for her. Things that will make her feel better.
    And you're keeping yourself occupied. What would you be doing at the hospital? Sitting around fretting. You're doing the right, sensible, thing. And you'll be back there with plenty of time to see her when she comes out of surgery, and when she wakes up.
    Of course, you won't read this for some time, but you did the right thing.
    Hope she's doing well.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry to hear what has happened. Will keep you all in my thoughts, and such.

Wish you all the best of luck through this time.
  • Options
    OMG, please let us know how things go, i'm sending you some good vibes.
    Best of luck with it all & i hope you & your little girl are ok. *Hugs*
  • Options
    I hope Jazmyn is ok, I really do. Getting some things for her so her stay in hospital is easier is probably the best place you could be now. At least this way she'll have you there after her surgery and all her things so it's as least stressful as possible.

Best of luck, hope everything goes well again!
  • Options
    hey i gotta agree with wobble here..... but i hope everything is ok kat... let us all know how things go as soon as you can ok?

p.s i hope to beat the fuck outta the driver in the other car! ;)
  • Options
    I'm not going to repeat what has already been said more than once, i just want to give you and your girl my best wishes and hope everything turns out fine!!!
  • Options
    omg, ive gone all shakey reading that. Texted you.((((((hugs))))
    hope youre both alright.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Karma Killer

No Kat, don't do anything stupid and rash like this, just make sure that when she is finished in surgery, that you are there for her.

Good Luck :)

And FFS Karma Killer if you were being serious, then you are an idiot, and if you were joking, it really isn't appropriate.:mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Karma Killer
    this kind of crap isn't called for! there has been an accident. the accident might have been caused by a little old lady.
    it was an accident. your going to beat up the little old lady to make badda feel better?

your in my prayers baddabing.
  • Options
    I hope everything is alright Bada. Love and prayers for you and your family.
  • Options
    You did what you thought was best, which is what mum's do for their kiddies isn't it? ;) Hope everything goes ok xx
  • Options
    poor u babez *hugs* seems your having a rough time lately, things will get better i promise
  • Options
    poor old bada ...anyone heard anything?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    this kind of crap isn't called for! there has been an accident. the accident might have been caused by a little old lady.
    it was an accident. your going to beat up the little old lady to make badda feel better?

your in my prayers baddabing.

ok fair point, your right there.. but when she said it i automatically saw it being some stupid 18 year old boy racer rushing to get to his g/f's house cause he wants to spend some "quality" time with her... sorry rolly, point taken but i may be right... and if i am he deserves it! if not and it was an accident then my comment to you is simply "smart arse" :p
  • Options
    Just to let you all know, ive had a couple of texts from Kat.
    Jazmyn is now out of surgery and awake. shes doing well and apparently shes going to be fine, shes just got to heal and recover. Hopefully she will be back home in a few days (hopefully in time for christmas) They managed to stop the internal bleeding quite quickly, but shes got a broken arm, leg and rib :( . It wasnt anybodys fault. both cars skidded apparently. Theyve cast up her broken bits, and just got to let her heal now.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Just to let you all know, ive had a couple of texts from Kat.
    Jazmyn is now out of surgery and awake. shes doing well and apparently shes going to be fine, shes just got to heal and recover. Hopefully she will be back home in a few days (hopefully in time for christmas) They managed to stop the internal bleeding quite quickly, but shes got a broken arm, leg and rib :( . It wasnt anybodys fault. both cars skidded apparently. Theyve cast up her broken bits, and just got to let her heal now.

:( I hope she heals fine. :heart:
  • Options
    aw the poor wee lamb :(
  • Options
    :( I hope she gets well soon!
  • Options
    Thanks for the update rainbow brite, hope shes home in time for Christmas.
  • Options
    hi, thanks for all of your good wishes. abbie's told the main details really, she came out of surgery and they said that her bleeding wasnt as bad as they were worried it was, and they managed to stop it all reasonably quickly. she's had to have her arm and her leg put in a cast, she's had that done now, so she's slept for most of the morning, but theres nothing they can do about her rib apart from let it heal itself. they're keeping her in for now, just to make sure she doesnt start to bleed again, and to check that she's coping ok with her casts. she was in my childminder's car, who has broken her collar bone and has concussion but she's going to be fine.
    thanks again for all your messages, and hopefully we should be back home for christmas, as long as she stays stable
  • Options
    *Sends wishes for a speedy recovery*
  • Options
    Hi I just wanted to know if it looks like she'll be home for xmas or is it still hit or miss? Thinking of you, Richard x
  • Options
    glad to hear the good news bad.
    if she's not out for xmas the good news is that father xmas knows where the hospital is. he always pops in. it's great ...you actualy get to see him with loads of other kids instead of him sneaking through your house while your asleep!
    you must be feeling immense relief ...
  • Options
    however late i am, i'm glad to hear she is in good working order :) and i'm sure chrimbo will be brill anyway :)
  • Options
    Glad she's OK, hugs to you both

Susie xxx