Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pet Hates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so come on everybody, what are yours?

i hate when your crossing the road (on a green man!!) and cars rev up their engines to try and get you to hurry up

also when people talk utter shit and then insist there right and refuse to see any other arguments

Comments

• Options
    my pet hate has to be all the pressure teachers put on u for coursework then tell u how much revision u shud be doing, kinda mad really, its physically impossible to do both !
  • Options
    People who LIE. All i want is total honesty; I get far more hurt if I find out later on someone has been lying to me to cover something up. I'm not a scary person; tell me honestly and its fine, cos i'll find out eventually. Grrr....
  • Options
    Originally posted by solid_L
    my pet hate has to be all the pressure teachers put on u for coursework then tell u how much revision u shud be doing, kinda mad really, its physically impossible to do both !
    ... and then tell me I won't achieve anything next term unless I relax over Christmas. Erm... you what?!

And people who are narrow-minded.

And poor spelling and grammar (sorry!).

And cold tea. Or tea with sugar - that's a bit sick and wrong.
  • Options
    I hate girls who are really condescending to blokes as a kind of way to assert their dominance. IT GETS FUCKING TIRING!! :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    Reeeelly slow drivers, townies, people who eat noisily, people talking when you're trying to watch telly, stupid people, clipart, people turning up late to meet you, those people from the God squad who stand in town shouting religious crap, couples snogging right in front of you in public and people who use 'tbh' all the time! :p

I'll think of some more later, I have loads :rolleyes:
  • Options
    People who cough/ sneeze in public witout cover their mouth/nose :mad:
    Its fucking disgusting! I do not want your skanky ass, flesh rotting spittle on me thank you, now have some fucking manners you dirty rat.
  • Options
    -fat ppl who know they're gonna squash you when they sit next to you and still go ahead to crush you!
    -weirdos who strike up convos with me on the bus
    -ppl who know i dont like them who strike up convos with me
    -ppl who cant back up their arguments
    -ppl who wont admit being outsmarted
    -bus drivers
    -teachers
    -ppl who just 'accept' what their told
    -ppl who purposely go out to hurt you
  • Options
    People who read over your shoulder on the tube/train ( mind you, i dont pay to much attention to the paper the main reason for buying one is so you can roll it up and hit people with to get them out your way at London Bridge station ;) )

Girls who like to brag about the amount of blokes theve slept with including their boyfriend's brother/best friend/sister in the space of the last two months. Its not impressive. Makes you look like a dirty disloyal whore, so please shut up.

People who feel the need to sit on the tube spread their legs out in front of them take up one seat with their bag giving you the evilest of looks if you ask them to move it while they open the newspaper and cough over everyone in the area...

Ive just had a bad day.... ill have different pet hates tomorrow im sure :p

oh, and liars. It doesnt impress me that you got started a job with a salary of '27.000' at the age of 18 where all you do is sit on your arse all day and type in numbers. Its just bull, i saw you in Lewisham at 11.00 so you couldnt have been in your new job in Vauxhall. :rolleyes:

oh sooooooo moany!
  • Options
    people who brush their hair on the bus.

text talk. even in texts.

dickhead drivers.

when people are walking along in front of you and then just stop.

people who lie about stupid stuff. i have a pretty accurate bullshit detector, and it goes off quite a lot.

guys who flirt with you non stop, even when you've made it quite clear you'd rather eat your own arms off than have anything to do with them.

the electric shocks i get from my car.

people who brag about how drunk they got last night. my housemate always used to go on and on about how she was so drunk she couldn't walk or talk properly. :| if that's what gets you going, jump off a building. it's a lot cheaper and it's permanent.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    people who brush their hair on the bus.

oopsy
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    oopsy

aarrggghhhh:mad: :mad: *beats you with a stick*

it's RUDE.
  • Options
    • People with bad table manners.
    • people with prams that get in the way.
    • Inbreds on the bus.
    • Scallies.
    • Rude people.
    • Mouthy fat slags like the ones who get pissed on lambrini in town and start fights.
    • Snobbish people.
  • Options
    aarrggghhhh:mad: :mad: *beats you with a stick*

it's RUDE.

very true, but in the defence of rude people like myself it feels sooooo much better when your hair has been brushed!! & you look less like a rat too. I do try and do it descretly at the back of the bus.. i try! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    I do try and do it descretly at the back of the bus.. i try!

then i will let you off.

the scallies round here do it right in front of you and then flick it around, and you get covered in mingy scally hair germs :yuck:
  • Options
    when people are walking along in front of you and then just stop.

that is my joint no1 pet hate along with ppl with prams (dont mean to sound evil but JUST STAY AT HOME) and the rest of the pet hates i mentioned
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    • Mouthy fat slags like the ones who get pissed on lambrini in town and start fights.
    Yes I hate these, you also said snobby people, they would call us snobby people!

There was a crowd of 10 tonne tessys getting on the bus I was getting on today and they made me cringe the whole time!! They all must have had a cleavage down to their toes!
  • Options
    people who start for no reason when there pissed, or little girls who bawl there eyes out and get hysterical on half a bottle of wine

point being?:rolleyes:

also people who give you dirty looks if you dont let them by, like people with buggys, fair enough they do have to take there kids out if theyve got no-one to look after them but its not like they have a right of way

people who moan and moan about how terrible there life is, people who will always (try) and get get one over on you, people who ask you for fags in the street when they dont even know you, customers who will just not take no for an awnser (sorry we dont have any of that, can i offer you something else-no i wanted that and now i dont have it my life will fall to pieces, im reporting you to your manager!!)

just thought id add some more

oh and smart arses, whos opinion is always right and wont let you have yours (im thinking of someone on the site here):p
  • Options
    my email inbox ...full of shit evey morning.
  • Options
    oh an when I see sentences like
    " ok then, my gramma is not too good, and I......"
    or
    "ok you go there, but..."

you dont need commas before these words!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    oh an when I see sentences like
    " ok then, my gramma is not too good, and I......"
    or

And, like, when, like, people kinda like, keep using words like 'like', in like, places where, like, they so do not go :mad:
  • Options
    Townies. Coming from a poor background and/or lacking a father are both crap excuses for being townies. I know plently of people who are one or both, and they are nice to be around. Townies aren't. Listening to Scooter and Blazin' Squad and wearing Bubberay does not make you "bling bling". Stop taking all things that are great in America ( the hip hop scene, the flash clothes, the jewelry), and wrecking them by taking a cheap imitation. It only the cheapens the real deal. So many of my friends just won't wear Burberry anymore, as they look like townies. Maybe they are shallow, maybe they are not.

Argh, Rude Boyz. Someone in Stoke has invited their London cousins to come and stay, and now Stoke is full of Rude Boyz. I couldn't care less about how you got layed by " a fit ho", and I can't get into KFC because you and your shitty car are blocking the way.

Barry boys, boy racers. Real life, my friends, is not like Fast and the Furious. The very impressive "cruises" in that film, are nothing like you in your Nova with shitty paint on it, driving around in a car park, being looked upon by other Townies and Rude Boys ( I love how all mine so far have been linked :D). Go get a job, you losers. And leave that copy of Max Power in the bin on your way out.

l33t sp33k and txt tlk. Don't do it kids. For the love of god please. Now and then, it is funny/necessary, however, in your typical messenger conversation, it is unnecessary.

People who are reading my thread looking for typos, just so they can flame me. You know who you are. I always have something to complain about. So I will be back in, oh, I dunno, about 5 minutes, with something else.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

Wow, my essay-writing career is based on commas before the word "but", although it's usually necessary because my sentences are too long!
  • Options
    people who cut in when you're trying to talk- very rude to talk over someone

People who lie :no: its not good
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    I can't get into KFC because you and your shitty car are blocking the way.

:lol:

they do that here too. we have a retail park with burger king and KFC right next to each other, and it's like a max power meet up.

Originally poster by WildSpirit
    people who cut in when you're trying to talk- very rude to talk over someone

argh, i hate that too. there's an advert for some accident company where this woman has the guy from the company on a lie detector machine, and she keeps asking him questions and interrupting him, and every time it's on i feel the need to scream 'don't interrupt you rude bitch' at the telly. most times i do.

another thing that annoys me is the phrase 'keep your chin up'. i don't know why this annoys me, it just does.
  • Options
    Rock musicians who try so hard to sound cool and new age during interviews.

Zane Lowe. Wanker.

People who talk about themselves non stop.

Old people.

People who moan about the kind of chips you have.

Neds.

People who try to make out they aren't neds.

People who arselick.

Nirvana.

Kurt Cobain. Splat.

Glasgow Rangers Football Club, and it's fans, the majority of which are loudmouthed rat-shagging scumball fucknuts :p

The inevitable person who is gonna moan about pop music in this thread. Change the record :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Wow, my essay-writing career is based on commas before the word "but", although it's usually necessary because my sentences are too long!
    The BUT word is instead of a comma!! The word is there to give you a break! When I read sentences with commas before and an puts, I put extra pauses because the way its written. Which is annoying! It's very bad English.
    Now I know I dont punctuate perfect here but I usually leave things out not add them!!

I think its stems from my English teacher,she had this pet hate!
  • Options
    I dont like the people who go shopping in Oxford Street.. its hell walking down it anyway but they make it worse when they stop dead outside a shop to decide whether they should go in or not.

I go from nice as pie to evil moany bitch in Oxford Street. Cant help it, something about the people there just make me feel the need to scream at them!
  • Options
    Oh and the phrase 'give over' when im arguing with my mum and she tells me to 'give over' makes me want to lamp her!
  • Options
    People who over use the word random or randomness etc to make something crazy which i quite clearly doesn't. Like - pig, knot, cardboard. << god someone stop me i'm such a mentalist.
    Or i'm feeling random? What the fuck is that all about? No you can't reel off words with no connection an attempt to make yourself have a personality - no one wants to hear it.
    Or people who try and make words sound cutsy wootsy.
    Oh and people who use this forum to ask questions they could answer themselves by typing it in google.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Munchie Face
    Or people who try and make words sound cutsy wootsy.
    Oh and people who use this forum to ask questions they could answer themselves by typing it in google.

ooooh youd love me then!!

i love my cutsy wootsy words, i could make a dictionary of them all!