Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Follow on - What do you do for your partner?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Interesting follow up topic. What do you think you do for your partner?

Once again, thats emotionally, physically and day to day things.

Comments

• Options
    I keep him up when he's down, I listen to him when he moans, I make his packed lunch and get him tea in the morning.

I give him loads of space.

I don't throw a fit if he wants to go out and stay out all night!
  • Options
    I apparently make her the happiest girl in the world when im with her. But i also make her the most jealous girl in the world.

Physically i give her pleasure.lol.give her cuddles and kisses all the time and always hold her hand the way SHE likes!

I also think i put in alot of effort in for her. like once when i wasnt too well and she wasnt very well i walked across town to go to her house cos she wanted me to and that same night i felt really ill.:( And sometimes go out when im the only boy and shes with her mates because she wants to be with me and her mates.
  • Options
    Not enough :crying:

Im not good for him i try do do things for him but he gives me so much more.

Id do anything for him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Then maybe thats enough?

Do you make him happy?
    Do you try your best not to let him and your relationship down?

Its not about who buys who what, and, how much effort they go to make some statement to say that they love you, its more that when the time comes you're there for them, doing whatever it is that will pick them up when they are down, and make them feel special.

I guess, i mean he says i make him happy but i was reading what ppl do for their other halves and they can list it all i cant! Think its brilliant everyone does so much!

All i could think was about when he got nicked and his family & friends disowned him & thought he had done what he was arrested for (murder) and i stood by him through every day of it until he was eliminated from enquiries when the other bloke owned up to it. I thought that was a pretty big thing but he didnt see it as much (he repayed me by two timing me) so if thats all i can think of, and he didnt think it was much im probably pretty useless.

I dont know. Maybe if i thought hard enough id think of something! :p:) i really would do anything though..
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    All i could think was about when he got nicked and his family & friends disowned him & thought he had done what he was arrested for (murder) and i stood by him through every day of it until he was eliminated from enquiries when the other bloke owned up to it. I thought that was a pretty big thing but he didnt see it as much (he repayed me by two timing me) so if thats all i can think of, and he didnt think it was much im probably pretty useless.

I dont think you could do more for someone than stand by them when they need it most :)
  • Options
    I piss him off :(.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    I piss him off :(.

:yes: i do that too... i do that very well!