Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do you get out of your relationship?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What does your partner do for you?

Simple question, and I am talking emotionally, physically AND in general (i.e. day to day things).

Comments

• Options
    My fella does so many things for me. he basically just makes me soooo happy. He does lodsa things for me, just stuff like giving me a hug when i get in after a bad day or cookin me tea when im not expecting it.
  • Options
    um...he doesn't let me get away with shit!!
  • Options
    get your chuck buckets out....

i'm a better person when i'm with him. i'm happier, calmer, more self-assured, more motivated. i can tell him anything (and i mean really ANYTHING) and he'll listen, and help me deal. he hasn't got all that much money, especially around christmas, but he still will happily spend it on me. he helps me around the house. he brings me presents every so often, just simple things to make me smile. he tells me he loves me, and that i'm beautiful, every day. he's my best friend. i know everyone says that, but it really is true.

you may throw up now ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    get your chuck buckets out....

i'm a better person when i'm with him. i'm happier, calmer, more self-assured, more motivated. i can tell him anything (and i mean really ANYTHING) and he'll listen, and help me deal. he's my best friend. i know everyone says that, but it really is true.

that is exactly wot i wanted to say. i just couldnt come up with the words to describe it:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    that is exactly wot i wanted to say. i just couldnt come up with the words to describe it:)

:yes: and me.

He's the only person in the world I know won't let me down and will always be there for me whatever happens. He's my rock that keeps me strong when I'm down, can always make me laugh...(generally at myself though somehow :-s ). But he can read what sort of mood I'm in and knows exactly how to treat me accordingly.
  • Options
    My bf does loads for me however since it is long distance it is harder. He always sends me really sweet texts and e-mails when we are apart and send me letters and cards. And if I feel down he is always on the phone chearing me up. I can tell him anything and he listens.

When we are together he buys me lil gifts and is just generally sweet always giving me hugs and things.

I can't really explain what he does for me and things.
  • Options
    My girlfriend makes me laugh makes me happier. And i have matured since iv been going out with her.

But i wish she would put more effort in i.e in going to see me.

But we have talked bout this and she is going to try!