Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

One for you United fans out there!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Who do you think is the best man to partner Ruud van Nistelrooy up front? whether it is a current United player or a possible transfer target during the January transfer window?

Personally i would love to see Mateja Kezman join us from PSV, he has everything United are looking for, pace, a killer instinct, and hes played alongside Ruud before at PSV. A match made in heaven :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Bear in mind that Ruud is going to Madrid in the summer though ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Bear in mind that Ruud is going to Madrid in the summer though ;)

Bit of an update to our discussion a few weeks back.

As far as I am aware the contract talks are going well, if he signs and it is thought he will, he will finish his career at United.

A lot of rubbish has been coming out of Madrid, all seems to be Perez making sure he gets re-elected as he said the same things about signing Henry recently.

I would still like to see a £300m buyout clause slapped on the contract though. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    Bit of an update to our discussion a few weeks back.

As far as I am aware the contract talks are going well, if he signs and it is thought he will, he will finish his career at United.

A lot of rubbish has been coming out of Madrid, all seems to be Perez making sure he gets re-elected as he said the same things about signing Henry recently.

I would still like to see a £300m buyout clause slapped on the contract though. :)

Van aint going anywhere-
    He is in the form of his life and almost carrying the team at times!

He is a phenomen but he aint moving!
    Will ferguson but a good striker in jan to try win the Chapions league Defoe Viduka Etc who aint cup tied or will he wait till end of Season and buy some top quality!