Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

SMS Website info/help needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Apart from Lycos does anyone know a website that you can reply to? I've lost my mobile phone and need somewhere pople can send me messages until I get a knew one :(

Comments

• Options
    fonetastic Is good, it lets people send msg's back to your online inbox and every time you get one sent there you get 2 more msg credits to send. Its the best one I use.
  • Options
    Thanks for that, which do I register for? Just the one that says pc to mobile?
  • Options
    I think that just takes you to another website which I know nothing about. If you register with fonetastic you can just go to send sms, and as one of the options check the box which says REPLY TO INBOX, as long as the person you send it to hits the reply button it should come to your inbox. I've always found them reliable but some of my mates have moaned otherwise :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chav
    I think that just takes you to another website which I know nothing about. If you register with fonetastic you can just go to send sms, and as one of the options check the box which says REPLY TO INBOX, as long as the person you send it to hits the reply button it should come to your inbox. I've always found them reliable but some of my mates have moaned otherwise :eek2:
    Thank you. I've just found out O2 do it aswell. I dont know what id do without it, for various reasons :crying:
  • Options
    How'd you manage to lose your phone anyway? tut tut :impissed:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chav
    How'd you manage to lose your phone anyway? tut tut :impissed:
    Went to a club and left one f my mates with my bag, I was really out of it and so was my mate so I dont know why I left it with him. When I seen him a bit later he couldnt even remember having my bag :mad:
  • Options
    if you're already registered with SMS.ac then a reply to them will also show on the website.

Go to sms.ac and send someone an SMS and if they reply then it should come on the internet page

You must be missing hubby!!! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

You must be missing hubby!!! :D
    :yes::rolleyes: :(

Thanks for the reply hun:cool: