Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

electric six

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
just got home from one of the best gigs i been to this year, electric six fucking rock!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I wasn't expecting much from them when I went to see them but I really enjoyued it. They got the crowd going and it was a good laugh. They are actually quite good
  • Options
    FIRE IN THE DISCO!! FIRE IN THE TACO BELL!!!

sorry

had to be done :p
  • Options
    the support acts were pretty good too, especially kid symphony. they gave us free t-shirt transfers :D
  • Options
    I was sorely tempted to go and see the Electric Six play in Belfast on Thursday night after the Coral cancelled their gig literally two hours before they were meant to be playing! :mad:

But I didn't... and now I regret it. Thursday night put me in the mother of all shitty moods because I was looking forward to a decent gig again.
  • Options
    Seen then three time this years... I KISSED Dick Valentine @ Brighton :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tim the Enchanter
    I was sorely tempted to go and see the Electric Six play in Belfast on Thursday night after the Coral cancelled their gig literally two hours before they were meant to be playing! :mad:

But I didn't... and now I regret it. Thursday night put me in the mother of all shitty moods because I was looking forward to a decent gig again.

There aren't any gigs in Belfast between this Saturday and Jan 4th are there? I'm only home for two weeks. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zero II
    There aren't any gigs in Belfast between this Saturday and Jan 4th are there? I'm only home for two weeks. :(

Nah there's nothing of any quality really around christmas unfortunately. Spiritualized and Starsailor are both playing the Mandela Hall soon but I don't think much of them.

Hopefully things will pick up again in the Spring though
  • Options
    Nah, didn't think so. Oh well...
  • Options
    saw em at brixton wid my on off gf sorta person

I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO PUT IN YOU! :P

loved every second of it :D