Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Milkshake

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone heard his Kelis song? It really is......well I dunno what it is. It isn't lyrically good, in fact the lyrics are as appaling as my spelling of the word appaling, the beat has been done some many times before, and yet, I just can't stop playing it, and it will not leave my head.

Someone please listen to his song and tell me I am not mad.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I love the song! Wasn't keen on it when I first heard it, infact I think the Neptunes Presents The Clones is a pretty poor album, but after a few listens - gwan Kelis!

*My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like its better than yours damn right its better than yours*

:D
  • Options
    Love Kelis, and that song pwns my a$$ \m/(*;*)\m/
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    infact I think the Neptunes Presents The Clones is a pretty poor album

I quite like it. It's not half as good as I was expecting though, but it's a good album.

This Kelis song is quite good, def growing on me! Very Missy Elliot I think.
  • Options
    Yah...it is very Missy Elliot.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yaaaard, and they'er like, its better than yours, damn right, its better than yours, i can teach you, but i have to chaaarge..." party-smiley-017.gifSooo catchy

I love it :D