Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ooh I'm so happy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:D Yes I am. Heh. Wooo. Sorry. Too excited. Ok calm down.

Not really a big deal to you lot. So I'll delete it soon enough. But the girl I fancy well it looks like she fancies me too. Though I can't be sure. Happy anyways :hyper:

Hey wait we could turn this into a good thread maybe :confused: - if any of you are particularly happy can you tell us why? Or even all the depressives can come in here and tell us how not happy they are since that usually happens anyway.

Comments

• Options
    Yayyyyyyy for Shyboy :D

Im just my normal happy self :D
  • Options
    I am happy cause I am sick, and writing my assignment :|
  • Options
    Re: Ooh I'm so happy
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

Not really a big deal to you lot. So I'll delete it soon enough. But the girl I fancy well it looks like she fancies me too. Though I can't be sure.

yes calm down boy! ask her out ...then get excited when she says yes ya great puddin. don't count ya chickens etc ...
  • Options
    Re: Re: Ooh I'm so happy
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    yes calm down boy! ask her out ...then get excited when she says yes ya great puddin. don't count ya chickens etc ...

noo because... the thing is - haven't known her all that long! I mean we get on really well - and it's not just idle flirting that comes with sexual frustration as I have experienced in the past - there's something more... *solid* behind it. Heh I could make so many *solid* jokes :p

Anyway yea she's taken an interest so while I'm still pursuing her I don't need to throw myself in at the moment - so we're putting 50/50 of the effort in and so no-one is chasing etc which all gets bad in the end :p lol

but yaaaaay :) it's going so well! :D
  • Options
    im afriad i fall under depressed people catogroy
    im glad you'r happy hun

had enough of friends......they are going to mock one of my friends cos of who she going out with which is WRONG they shouldnt do that. cos love is great and they should respect her decision.

oh and i wnat someone i can't have. *kick*

and its xmas and my dad will be 6ft in the ground. yay
    omg i fele like crying

sorry

love u!x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Quackstar84

Darren.xxx
    it's no wonder your depressed with a name like that! i blame the parents.
  • Options
    the girl I fancy well it looks like she fancies me too.

Right there with you, mate. Although we're not quite there yet, it's clear we both like each other and I can't wait to see her again on Monday :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ray J
    Right there with you, mate. Although we're not quite there yet, it's clear we both like each other and I can't wait to see her again on Monday :)
    his reply to that should be ...up your anus mate!
  • Options
    im a bit of both

im in lust with a gorgeous bloke who is soooo sweet n lovely aswell. but today i came home from uni so i won't see him for at least 3weeks. :(
    also i miss my uni mates and my house and :(booo

im :) coz my brother who lives in new york is coming home on friday and i havent seen him in like a year.
  • Options
    I'm happy because the girl I like *no longer wishes I was dead*.....which is a start. I guess.

Oooh, and I have had my new PC and have been messing around with it pretty much all day. I finally have some new mp3s on my mp3 player, as oppsed to song I dont even like anymore ( like the overplayed Where is the Love) and replaced them with good songs ( Hey Ya and Milkshake-which isn't good but hopelessly catchy)
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    I'm happy because the girl I like *no longer wishes I was dead*.....which is a start. I guess.
    it's going to be an interesting relationship!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    it's going to be an interesting relationship!

Apparently telling someone that you fancy them when there parents on the verge of separating ( even though he is an army marshal and spends half the year in Iraq/Canada/Yugoslavia etc which I found quite odd) isn't the best of ideas. Live and learn kids.
  • Options
    I'm happy casue thats recently happend to me too. Ask her out, it'l be woth it.

p.s Love the name! l
    \/
  • Options
    Not really a big deal to you lot. So I'll delete it soon enough. But the girl I fancy well it looks like she fancies me too. Though I can't be sure. Happy anyways :hyper:

YAY SHE DOES :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options

Hey wait we could turn this into a good thread maybe :confused: - if any of you are particularly happy can you tell us why? Or even all the depressives can come in here and tell us how not happy they are since that usually happens anyway.

I had the same thing and looks like I left it too long. Get this, turns out peoples opinions do change. I'd ask her out now whether you've known her long or not. Dont make the same mistake.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chav
    I had the same thing and looks like I left it too long. Get this, turns out peoples opinions do change. I'd ask her out now whether you've known her long or not. Dont make the same mistake.

this thread should be in relationships now :p

anyway yeh asked her round to my house she said ok :D - I asked her when and she said anytime was good for her :) but then she said her mum wants to meet me first and blushed awww so I said ok. So I haven't *officially* asked her out but you know.

Wow - all in the space of 5 days! Go me! :D
  • Options
    hey richard it's kaylee im Frankis best mate.
    im well glad that your happy and hope things go well for you.:)
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Woo! I'm happy for ya hun! Is she still all nervous on the phone? Heh!

And I think it's that sexy voice of yours that got her :naughty:
  • Options
    just dont say the normal stuff in relationships that you do with just about EVERY girl you meet. Please?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    just dont say the normal stuff in relationships that you do with just about EVERY girl you meet. Please?

Ignore him ShyBoy! Say exactly what you say to every girl you meet, for our sakes :p
  • Options
    I am happy but im very sad too an cant stop crying which is making me cry even more as im not the crying girl and my problem is all too tedious to even contemplate!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    Woo! I'm happy for ya hun!

Don't call him a Hun :eek:

Yeah, nice one boyo :thumb:
  • Options
    no I mean in relationships forum, whats the point in being in a relationship when you do everything other people tell you? The person isnt going out with you then they are going out with the people that told you what to do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I am happy but im very sad too an cant stop crying which is making me cry even more as im not the crying girl and my problem is all too tedious to even contemplate!

I won't even try to understand cos I cant but I hope you feel better soon and remember you've got lots of friends here on thesite to talk to if you want! I would post a cheerful link but all I could find was:

You're my friend!

p.s if it doesn't work sorry :p not my fault I followed the instructions :(
  • Options
    why is your link split into two?
  • Options
    why is your link split into two?

:confused:

;):p
  • Options
    and then you edit it so I look silly!!!!
  • Options
    and then you edit it so I look silly!!!!

:yes: :D:p

p.s it doesn't say "edited by theshyboyinthecorner at xx:xx" though does it? hmmm? someone going scitzo here? *looks around* yes me :(
  • Options
    it doesn't say edited when I edit my posts?!?!?!
  • Options
    don't think I am not on to you!