Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I need you to help me with my art project . . .

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the last unit of our GCSE's we are doing a project about ourselves. Our first thing that we have to do is to get other people to describe us in one word, or lots of them, basically just not using sentences! I have loads so far but I need to fill up the whole of my page! So I would like your help :) Anything you want, good or bad, I've had people say I'm annoying, up myself, stuck up etc so just say what ya think!

If you want the list of words so you don't say them again then tell me but it's looooooooooooooooooooong!

Franki
X

Comments

• Options
    I don't really know you to suggest a word, but how about you get out a theasaurus for some ideas?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I don't really know you to suggest a word, but how about you get out a theasaurus for some ideas?

It's supposed to be a list of how other people see us, like friends, family and people in general.

My mum said I was stressy, my sister said I was dopey and one of my friends said I was suicidal so *shrugs*
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    It's supposed to be a list of how other people see us, like friends, family and people in general.

Yeah but considering we don't know you anyway you may aswell just cheat and get the theasaurus out :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*

My mum said I was stressy, my sister said I was dopey and one of my friends said I was suicidal so *shrugs*

self-destructive
    obsessive
    paranoid
    stubborn
    caring
    push-over
    stressy
    silly
    unreasonable
    painful
    loving
    repetative

the list go's on
    :p

text me if you want some nice ones :D
  • Options
    'posts-questions-like-this-as-a-thinly-veiled-attempt-to-get-some-flattery'

that's more than one word though.
  • Options
    My word for you:

Weird

Reason:

For asking complete strangers to describe you!

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    'posts-questions-like-this-as-a-thinly-veiled-attempt-to-get-some-flattery'

that's more than one word though.

Attention-seeking? Will that do? ;)
  • Options
    Actually to be fair it IS for my art project. Do you really think I'm that shallow? And do you really think I would call myself annoying and up myself?

So far I have:

loving, caring, bubbly, good friend, always listens, smart, funny, weird, great person, The Darkness freak, dreamy, easily distracted, annoying, up herself, fun, mad, creative, friendly, helpful, different, kind, very nice, bit strange sometimes, individual, loveable, internet freak, clever, sexy, beautiful, strange, nice, blonde, cool, supportive, reassuring, independent, self-destructive, lacking confidence, complex, interesting, intelligent, insular, thoughtful, late, whinging, messy, scruffy, articulate, solitary, stressy, hypochondriac, techno, tall, "whatever", dopey, introvert, bright, dark, black, shy, massive, lively, goth, unattractive, impatient, uptight, suicidal, difficult, withdrawn, ambitious, stuck up, illogical, pompous, gifted, easy going, bully, odd, lucky, stupid, seal ('cause of my laugh), sock, gorgeous, glamourous, submissive, down to earth, mental, fantastic, surprising, adventurous, lanky, mysterious, sassy, compassionate, level headed, even handed, unsure, cute, reliable, good natured, obsessive, dosy, daft, spiderFran, mongish, muppet, paranoid, stubborn, pushover, silly, unreasonable, repetitive, painful

Told you the list was long, and I could never think up all those words myself! I have all those words in a spiral, using rainbow colours, a different colour for each word, coming from "ME" in the middle of the page.

I have quite a bit of space left at the bottom (I didn't quite centre the ME right so there is less space at the top than the bottom) so more ideas pleeeeeeease!
  • Options
    funny

(works on so many levels, i.e the one you don't want it to)
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    funny

(works on so many levels, i.e the one you don't want it to)

:yeees: the kindness of the world today.

And I already have funny.