Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A little help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have been going out with my gf for 3 weeks now and shes my 1st. How ever im having big 2nd thoughts. i think i just got with her cos it was a chance, shes so much older than me, i feel pressurised cos she wants quite alot from me and i dont particually feel attracted too her now. Also i think i still have feelings for my best mate.
Ive talked about it with my phycologist so have some idea what im gonna do. But i just wana know what some others think?

Comments

• Options
    I think a lot of people (self included) get little doubts in the first few weeks, I was so like that with my first.

But it was just a phase, and it was forgotten about as soon as.

How do you mean "she wants a lot from you"? If you mean like she's pushing things a bit, your bound to feel unsettled if it's your first.

Just take your time, talk it through with her if you feel you can.
  • Options
    Maybe it's not meant to be? When people start going out there's a stage of 'getting to know each other' - sometimes people just don't like each other that much and it was just a chance first impression that attracted you to each other?

2nd thoughts are quite common though... hmmm.

Why not have a break? I mean.. like ask her to cool things off so you can re-evaluate what you want. I know that's unusual for so early on in the relationship but hey maybe you got off on the wrong foot?

Hope things go ok for you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I think a lot of people (self included) get little doubts in the first few weeks, I was so like that with my first.

But it was just a phase, and it was forgotten about as soon as.

yeah yeah, i had doubts with my last girlfriend.

and in the end she meant so much to me i cried over her. proper sobbing.

then again i really hate her now.bitch.
  • Options
    well pushing me, i mean sexually. and she KNOWS that shes my 1st girlfreind.

It just so happened we were working together at work on Sunday, it was really nice talking too her:) Im still going to maybe talk about a few things such as the pressure but i dont think im going to end it. Hm just have the dilema now to weather to take her to a mates party on friday ie: introduce her to people i know:crazyeyes