Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Morning peeps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Morning ppl have a good day at work or whatever ur doing.......

how u feeling this early in the morning?

i suppose i should go to bed anyway just wanted say

HELLLLLLO

Comments

• Options
    Re: Morning peeps
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Morning ppl have a good day at work or whatever ur doing.......

how u feeling this early in the morning?

i suppose i should go to bed anyway just wanted say

HELLLLLLO
    blah..... some of us just got home from work....... so do me a favour and go crawl in a dark hole somewhere and die. cause i had a shit night and the last thing i want is some hyper lunatic shouting morning at me! :p
  • Options
    Im at work but im only here for another 2 hours beofre im home and Rudey your crazy for being up so early!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    Im at work but im only here for another 2 hours beofre im home and Rudey your crazy for being up so early!

Probably hadn't even been to bed yet when he wrote that, but yeah, hi, but guess I shouldn't talk. Have been awake almost 36 hours straight now, but for reasons I rather not explain. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

MySuffice21 was right, i hadn't been to bed when i wrote that :)

anyway im all dosey now..my mam gone hospital for som reason (was half sleep when she told me) and its the only time ill be able use the net till 06.00

anyway soz to hear bout the sleeping MySuffice21 hope ya get some soon and :),