Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shaggin to making love

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
which du prefer shagging or making love..... and what would you say the differnce is

Comments

• Options
    i knew when i was making love with my ex because it was extra passionate, loads of kisses and holding onto each other really tightly and more missionary n looking into each others eyes

*throws up*

i'm with someone else now so the thought of that with my ex is gross.
  • Options
    Making love with my partner. Sometimes you need a good dirrrty FUCK because making love just don't cut it. :D
  • Options
    With the guy that im on and off shagging i prefure a good old fashioned FUCK! Hard core styley!!!
  • Options
    Both, making love is when its all special and things and shagging is more kinkier and fun if you get what I mean.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *lil~miss*
    Both, making love is when its all special and things and shagging is more kinkier and fun if you get what I mean.

:yes: completely agree.
  • Options
    Making love...even when im dirty with my boy I still feel like im making love :D
  • Options
    which du prefer shagging or making love..... and what would you say the differnce is

I had to put the quote there because I kept forgetting what the question was :eek2:

I think making love is something that should be done less often so that when it is done its much more emotional and pleasurable than if it was done daily like shagging should be :D.

What makes making love more emotional is how I go about it, Say for example I put my foot down and said that we were going to make love on the rug on the floor I would light the coal fire, let the room warm up, turn the lights off and lie down by the fire etc (the dim light is a mega turn on). After that just go slow with loads of touching and eye looking.

I always thought it was good to do this every so often because your girl would have loads of fun and be able to appreciate the hard side of you (no pun) while shagging, but making love like I said above shows them that you care and shows them your sensitive side and shit. (which = more shagging :D) - I could have been wrong all this time though so I hope thats right.

So... 'which do I prefer?' - I think that neither can be effective without the other.
  • Options
    Shagging can be a part of making love.
    "Making love" just conjours up images of all candles, soft light, music, etc (not that I can be arsed with all that), so it sounds like it has to be all soppy. It doesn't have to be.

Mr_Wobble ;)