Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Skin Question Tips please.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does nyone know how to stop ure skin from being so oily? I wash my face morning an nite an it is a bit oily at the moment like i can feel it on my forehead a bit ichy!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah use a light moisturiser. The best one I've found is quite expensive but really really good. It's by Dior, and it's their IOD Mattifying fluid. It comes in a little bottle and it's £18.

If I don't moisturise then my skin gets greasier - overcompensating for the dryness.
  • Options
    If you have oily skin, it won't totally go away but there are some good products to help it. In the morning if you use Johnson PH5 facial scrub this is good as exfoliates your skin aswel, removing the dead skin calls which may appear to make your skin oily. At night, you could try Simple cleansing lotion, followed by the above facial scrub and then a really good moisturiser is Simple- Light Hydrating. I don't know if they'd work for you but they work really well for me. Hope that helps!