Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm a tease

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all

Well there is a guy I was 'seeing' aka 'sleeping with' for a few months...... u may remember a couple of posts i made about him. But anyways.... due to his really bad reaction to a pregnancy scare 2 weeks ago (im not thank god!) we are no longer involved. Thing is.... I was so used to getting it on a regular basis I'm going positively nuts without! And since we decided not to he has been so so nice and I'm having so much fun playing up to it but not giving in to him....
We work together so there is a lot of time for flirting...... i have no specific question just in search of comments regarding the situation..... I love playing up to it and teasing him but im finding it so hard not to give in and go back to our usual naughty ways.....

*Lil one*

sorry if this is rambling and makes no sense..... im bored!!

P.S---> I got a tattoo today! *excited*:D

Comments

• Options
    I remember you being quite young aint you?

Well Same happened with my old Fuck Buddy-
    Sex was good im not knocking that-
    But the last thing I would of wanted is a child with this girl.

So I eventually stopped shagging her completely- that being one of the man reasons. No matter how I tried to shake it, it was always at the back of my mind!

You just have to let it run its course-
  • Options
    I'm not THAT young..... lol I'm 19.

Do guys really think about how much they want it/ miss it when it stops.... even if they are with other ppl? I'd just like to think he still wants me and that I'm the one with the power to say no.....