Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

finding somewhere to live

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm Doing this for Rachie004 coz she cant get on at this very moment in time ok...cheers

ok I have no idea how to do this, but I'm wanting to move in a few months.. somewhere closer to newcastle, but I don't have any clue at all to where abouts, so yeah basically how do I go about finding somewhere to live and somewhere thats nice.. I can't really ask my bloke for much help cos he's 400 miles away, but yeah.. HELP

oh yeah
*ty to richard for doing this for me*

So there you go..Can you give Rach any help please thanks

Comments

• Options
    Wen my sister first moved to uni there was no place fo rhe so she stayed inthe local YWCA that was actually quite a nice set-up.

But only a temp thing.

I'm sure the people from Newcastle can offer more local advise.
  • Options
    I live in Jesmond which is probably the nicest area of Newcastle, but its getting stoopidly expensive due to all the sexy bars on Osborne Road.

Heaton is still quite close to the city centre, and quite nice, but full of students.

If you're looking for somewhere a bit cheaper, Fenham has nice parts, but isn't on the metro line.

Here's my letting agent...

List of Newcastle letting agents

If you contact some letting agents, they should be able to sort you out. :)