Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ex Girlfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone. My ex-girlfriend is causing problems again. I have supported her more than anyone has since we broke up in august (shes having a really rough time at the moment). But she turned around on Monday and said she wanted nothing to do with me and that she has found someone else she has fallen in love with.

I am apparently choking her and holding her back from other relationships as well as making her "worse". I have given up alot of my time, and sacrificed alot over the past few months because she has asked me to support her. But she has now turned around and blamed the fact that she is so bad on me.

On top of this, there is this other guy who has suddenly appeared who she loves.

Im so sick to death of her. I've tried to support her but its never good enough, and then she turns round, has a go at me and stops talking to me. What the hell is she playing at??

Comments

• Options
    how old is she 18, 17, 15?

sounds like she's your average teenage girl. spouting off a load of bollox in a bid to pretend they have an excuse for wanting out.

in short being a bitch. you don't want her. i can tell just by that short passage. just drink a glass of bitch-be-gone and try not to get caught up about her.

one.
  • Options
    she is probably right you are holding her back, through no fault but her own. Did you finish with her? If so then she probably thought u supporting her was a way of getitng back together. You did your best, she's never been satisfied. So, act gracefully, wish her well and move on.

and Molo, stop being a knob and blaming it on gender :p Were both the same in a lot of instances and both sexes get treated badly by both sexes. Get over your issues with the ladies ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

and Molo, stop being a knob and blaming it on gender :p Were both the same in a lot of instances and both sexes get treated badly by both sexes. Get over your issues with the ladies ;)

oooh get told molo lol! x
  • Options
    I think you need to take the hint.

If she's being a bitch then she's being a bitch - either that or she's telling you the plain old truth and its time you moved on. Not only are you holding her back but you are holding yourself back too.

It was lovely for you to support her but she clearly no longer wants or needs that support so now is the time to think 'job well done for my ex...time to start thinking about me'

go for it, its your time now.....and don't look back.
  • Options
    She's blatently not interested, just leave her to it.
  • Options
    my problem is, as much as i hate to admit it... i love her to bits. she is / has been very important to me.

What gets me the most is she seems to think that she will affect every decision i make for the rest of my life... does that sound big headed to you at all???
  • Options
    Originally posted by dai fychan
    my problem is, as much as i hate to admit it... i love her to bits. she is / has been very important to me.

What gets me the most is she seems to think that she will affect every decision i make for the rest of my life... does that sound big headed to you at all???

If she thinks that its only because you let her think that!!
  • Options
    Dude, my ex is like that. She's still got emotional control.

Although in your case it sounds like she enjoys it!

She's a bitch :mad: no question...

...and not worthy of someone like your's affections.

My advice is to get some space; dont see her for a couple months if you can avoid it.
  • Options
    well its all sorted. i came home last night very drunk and ended up telling my parents whats been going on. they have banned me from having any contact with this girl because she is a "dangerous depressive". i think its time for me to move on, im meeting up with an old friend (girl) tomorrow... there is some history between us that we'd both like to rekindle at some point:naughty:

thanks for your help guys.
  • Options
    Dude! Congrats! :naughty:

(But BEWARE the rebound)

~Glyn
  • Options
    (But BEWARE the rebound)

Don't worry!! lol. The other girl & i have had very strong feelings for each other for years, and just before all this sh*t happened with my ex, i was looking for a way out so i could start something with this girl.

We've both wanted to be with each other for ages, and now that both of us are single, its finally our chance :) wish me luck!
  • Options
    :D go for it :D

It will probably piss off your ex some that she has no control over you. :cool:
  • Options
    lol. she does think she has ultimate control over me! lol. this other girl is great though, shes a few years younger than me, but she is so gorgeous, and i love her to bits (sees been a great friend to me for the past few years).
  • Options
    perfecto. She sounds great! :D

Lots better than that bitch of an ex!!!!
  • Options
    lol, i agree. seriously though, although i loved being with my ex, i am glad that im not talking to her any more, i've just started to realise how much she has been holding me back and how much of a bitch she is!