Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am sweating...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:lol:

Just thought I would let y'all it was 36 degrees here today in Oz, oh how I miss blighty :no:

Hows everyone been ?

:D

Comments

• Options
    Re: I am sweating...
    Originally posted by Crazyredeyes

Just thought I would let y'all it was 36 degrees here today in Oz, oh how I miss blighty :no:

Hows everyone been ?

perth is nice......i miss it there... apparently im gonna melbourn soon though..

how come you lot are all moving out to oz anyway?
  • Options
    I am in melbourne at the mo, where are you ?

Came here with Burt, we fell out and now I am having a wicked time. Its loads better to travel on your own I have met so many good people.

Have to get away from that cold weather :D
  • Options
    G'Day mate :)
  • Options
    lovelllly :)
  • Options
    You fell out with burt??? which one was burt?? Why!?!?
  • Options
    I am in melbourne at the mo, where are you ?

Came here with Burt, we fell out and now I am having a wicked time. Its loads better to travel on your own I have met so many good people.

Have to get away from that cold weather :D

im in essex at the mo but my dad lives in perth... maybe moving soon though.....
  • Options
    you best eat some goose on the beach at crimbo! and take a pic so i can laugh
  • Options
    Awww I'm not going to Oz this Christmas, but my dad's out there and he's complaining that it's "too hot". Grrr :mad:
  • Options
    Ya bunch of ninnies. 36 is beautifuckingful. :D Man, I miss Australian Christmases. There's something inherently wrong with not being able to wander around in shorts and a t-shirt on Xmas day.
  • Options
    Re: I am sweating...

Hows everyone been ?

talk about rub it in! talk about take the piss!
    i spent yesterday with my longjohns frozen to my ass ...t-cutting a car ...waxing ...carressing in the cold. a present for someone i love. it looks like a diamond!
    i started it up to hear that sweet little engine and ...the fucking radiator burst!
    hey ...if i get pissed off or angry about anything tonight ...i'm going to take a deep breath and tell myself ...i am crazyredeyes.
    chill ...look at that surf! ...oh look at those ...3.gif3.gif
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Ya bunch of ninnies. 36 is beautifuckingful. :D Man, I miss Australian Christmases. There's something inherently wrong with not being able to wander around in shorts and a t-shirt on Xmas day.
    Completely agree. I can't deal with the British Christmas this year. The last couple, I've stuck it out until about the 19th and then gone off to get a tan whilst my friends shivered here... but this year I have to shiver too :(

Still, roast turkey in that heat is just not on...
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo
    Completely agree. I can't deal with the British Christmas this year. The last couple, I've stuck it out until about the 19th and then gone off to get a tan whilst my friends shivered here... but this year I have to shiver too :(

Still, roast turkey in that heat is just not on...

I get a Zurich Xmas, which at least increases the chance of it snowing. But also means it seriously colder.

There's nowt wrong with roast turkey in 35C heat. It does taste massively different, mind. The whole atmosphere of the thing is odd, not least watching endless childrens cartoons about snowmen. Fuck off with snowmen already, it's just wrong!

Ah, I dunno. I'm too culturally screwed up to make any judgements.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle

Ah, I dunno. I'm too culturally screwed up to make any judgements.
    i'm just too screwed up full stop.