Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Flipping Heck I Need Men!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK My trial run for doing single's nights is on Thursday.

It's just an informal drink after work in central London, near Liverpool Street.

Things is ... just had 5 single girls register 2 minutes ago to come - now I think I'm gonna have a shortage of men!!!

Yikes!!!

:eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Good luck and unlucky. If I was in central London on Thrusady I may of popped in.. Don't tell the missus though. Hows the site goin? I take it it's doing quite well?
  • Options
    I am too far away.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Good luck and unlucky. If I was in central London on Thrusady I may of popped in.. Don't tell the missus though. Hows the site goin? I take it it's doing quite well?

You know what these things are like always expoential growth, one day zero traffic the next day loads.

It's just weird - but this group of five all regsitered fromthe same IP address so guess they are all coming together.

I guess I'm goingto need to print signs or something - it will bei ntereting cos I know the same venue is being using for a business meetup.

I might have to just grab some single guys from the bar and get them involved.
  • Options
    just date each girl yourself on seperate nights ...get the pick of the bunch that way ...in fact you get the whole bunch!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

Things is ... just had 5 single girls register 2 minutes ago to come - now I think I'm gonna have a shortage of men!!!

Methinks a change of plan is in order ;)
  • Options
    just date each girl yourself on seperate nights ...get the pick of the bunch that way ...in fact you get the whole bunch!

What you said reminds me of that Bud ad. Class :lol:
  • Options
    Same!:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    What you said reminds me of that Bud ad. Class :lol:

Reminds me of my old flatmate at uni - he had 5 different girls on the go at the same time.