Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Who would you most like to meet dead or a live...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd say Jesus aswell because he could clear a whole load of shit up for me.

Howard Marks aswell because he's definately had the most interesting life I've ever heard about!

Maybe also Richey Edwards because I only got into the Manics after 1995 so I've only read accounts about him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by z0ma
    Oooh unlucky Andy C's a God! :p

Who else played? And did they have a replacement for Andy C? No-one comes close! :(

And, I'd like to meet Ed Gein, famous serial killer and inspiration behind classics like Texas Chainsaw, Psycho, Silence of the Lambs et al. to see if he really was as much of a fuck up as legend has it. :)

it was dj hype, but that basturd promised some cutting and scratching and didn't.

was a right proper rave up though, albeit an expensive rave up

(correct terminology???)
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    it was dj hype, but that basturd promised some cutting and scratching and didn't.

was a right proper rave up though, albeit an expensive rave up

(correct terminology???)

DJ Hype's good, but he doesn't compare to Andy C in my opinion. Andy's mixing is always spot on. Where was it? All night?

And ya wanna proper rave make your way to the Sanctuary, Milton Keynes on NYE. :p
  • Options
    santana and get him to teach me guitar hehe
  • Options
    Jesus and Alexander Shulgin.
  • Options
    Hhmm its interesting to see who people have said they would most like to meet . . . .but in my opinion and call me stupid if you like but id rather have another chance to meet my grandfather and spend more time with him . . . .I didnt get a final chance to say good bye to my grandad before he passed on....i hate that, that i never got to see him, and him see me before he passed away.