Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

playboy boots

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Saw some boots by the playboy clothing brnad that were so gorge. Does anyone know of a online company who sells the playboy boots? Cus I don't exactly wanna google for playboy-my dad would be seriusly concerned!

The boots ar mid calf length with furry print on and a playboy bunny on. They are sooooo nice but the shop was expensive (£110) and I'm a cheapskate! Thought online might be cheaper.

Comments

• Options
    I had a look but cant find any of that description. There are quite a few plaboy clothes on ASOS (which shouldnt raise too many eyebrows) but the only playboy boots on there dont sound like your description, although theyre still nice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    I had a look but cant find any of that description. There are quite a few plaboy clothes on ASOS (which shouldnt raise too many eyebrows) but the only playboy boots on there dont sound like your description, although theyre still nice.

They scream 'tack' to me, to be honest. :yuck:
  • Options
    They are tacky but I like tacky!

Thanx for looking tho-i've explained to my dad why there will be playboy searches on the history.
  • Options
    I hope their FMBs. :yum:
  • Options
    They have lots of playboy shoes/boots in TopShop in Oxford Street. Not sure where you're from so dunno if that will help or not.
  • Options
    Here's a site that sells playboy stuff, not sure if they do shoes:-

Playboy

:)
  • Options
    Had a look on that site but no-not the ones I want. Thanx anyway you guys! I'll have a look on the topshop website then! But I think I might just have to fork out and buy them from the shop in town!

Btw FMBs? whats that? *is thick at times*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    Btw FMBs? whats that? *is thick at times*

Fuck Me Boots = knee highs. Well, that's what they call them round here.
  • Options
    I'm curious about the whole Playboy range, I'm not really sure what kind of message the women wearing it are trying to put out. Do you want to look like a bunny girl? Is that it? Or is it just that they do nice looking clothes, because I've seen a few things that look good when out with the mrs.

You opinions please.
  • Options
    Oh I get it-well no they aren't knee or thigh high. Kinda mid calf length.

I on the whole don't like the playboy brand but its just these specific boots! Like when you don't like a band but like one song!

I don't think there's any chance of anyone mistaking me for being a playboy girl anyway-somewhat lacking in a very playboy area lol!
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

You opinions please.
    It gives that extra naughty edge to things ;) my blokey says that too :D
  • Options
    i know what im looking for in flares now :D
  • Options
    i havent seen playboy boots before, they nice?
  • Options
    they've got loads of playboy clothes/accesories in alders. i had a look around but i can't make my mind up whether i like it or not. i think i did like the odd playboy thing when they first started selling them the other year. but now..i find it slightly tacky.

(saying that i do have a playboy poster in my room which is a mosaic made up of playboy magazine covers)
    ppl seem to like it..and my dad.. :\
  • Options
    Yep Rockerchick you sure do! I've got them now!

Not the specific ones I wanted-not my size but they were cheaper and very similiar-not as much furry bits.

Thanx for all ya help though guys! :)