Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Staff Christmas party...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right there was a phone show on one of the radio stations over here the other night, and basically it was saying that so many people cheat on their partners there-
Whether married engaged or just going out-

So would you cheat on you partner at your staff due if she wasnt going to find out- or do you just plan getting your leg over with some girl/bloke from work at it?

I do anyways!

Comments

• Options
    No! :eek2:

Btw I didn't get:
    posted by you
    or do you just plan getting your leg over with some girl/bloke from work at it?

rephrase please :p
  • Options
    nope. and just to rant. im not invited to my crimbo party at work. ive been there over a year (only on sundays though)

even crazy people like to be invited vannessa
  • Options
    I got absolutly wrecked at the last works chrimmy party, insulted my boss and threw up all over my car bonnet before sleeping in a bush.

It was free bottles of bargin basement wine that kicked me over the edge. *shudder* I dont think I was in any state to cheat on my girlfriend!
  • Options
    Originally posted by paperBprincess
    nope. and just to rant. im not invited to my crimbo party at work. ive been there over a year (only on sundays though)

Been at my new work for about 4 days, and I'm invited to mine laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    Xmas party for me this year's gonna be a corker;-

Straight after work on Friday we all get coached down to Brighton to stay in the Grand, free bar plus generalised mayhem on the first night. Second night is the black tie occasion for the formal dinner, with yet another free bar. After we get kicked out on Sunday we all get coached back up here, no doubt suffering some mighty hangovers.

:impissed:

No partners invited though, which does lead to the interesting scenario of 150 people all drunk with nothing to lose (apart from their dignity). As for myself, I've just got into a relationship so will be steering well clear of any naughty shenanigans; I've done the "shagging someone at work" thang and it worked out excessively badly both times.

:(

Can't wait to laugh at everyone else's attempts at office pulling though....

:yes:
  • Options
    im not going to mine, will be boring as fuck, i can never think of anything to say to the people i work with, and i dont want to see them drunk!!
  • Options
    I would so not want to pull anyone at work. 'Cept maaaaybe Andy, but hm. The fun is making them want you and then prancing off. Mmmhmm. :yes:

So...no. Would nevaaar cheat.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    im not going to mine, will be boring as fuck, i can never think of anything to say to the people i work with, and i dont want to see them drunk!!

I was like that with my last work, wouldn't want to go to some cheap-ass place anyway, silly little 30something clique they had.

Anyhow, we've booked a free bar for the night, and no partners allowed. Only like two girls there who I think fancies me anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard fobbing the skanks off :p
  • Options
    knowin me i probs would cheat *hangs head in shame*

but then again... i dont have a job.. so we dont have an xmas party! lol, but i am going to my mates with her this year.... shoudl be interesting :naughty:
  • Options
    actually, thinking about it, i wouldnt wanna be at a party with a bunch of hairdressers
  • Options
    No id never cheat on my boyfriend ever!

Although I did neck withmy supervisor last year, of the female kind but I wasnt with my fella then
  • Options
    Och, my married boss will ask me back to a hotel this year no doubt. *flips hair* Cause I'll be wearing my sexxeh dress, like. Annnnd, I reckon a few chappies'll try it on. Always happens. :yeees: But I'm good. :angel:
  • Options
    There will be 7 Girls and around 30 workies at my xmas night out. Always get chatted up by most of them, including the ones with girlfriends and wives. Good laugh but I've no chance of pulling outwith the boys. They threaten any guy who looks at me :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I dunno, am I being rather naive in having respect for the sanctity of marriage or the closeness a relationship brings? It may only be a 'fling' to you but to your bf/gf/husband/wife it could end up devastating their lives.

Nah, I would not do the dirty, even if I was assured of "getting away with it".
  • Options
    Hi! Im so drunk right now. Cant wait for my xmas party. Headin down the country for a night, should be fun. Staying in a hotel overnight so im sure loadsa people will be misbehaving!
  • Options
    Haha, I was at my party there on Saturday. Just getting over the alcohol, and shockedness of how misbehaved I was :(

However, older men are delish. :yum:
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Haha, I was at my party there on Saturday. Just getting over the alcohol, and shockedness of how misbehaved I was :(

So ae you saying you were young dumd and full of cum :p (points at sig <= )
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

I know :D:yum::naughty:;)

There will be a guy I really like going to my Christmas Do, but I won't cheat. If I felt strongly attracted to him and wanted to do something I would have to break up with my boyfriend first, but that won't happen.
  • Options
    umm, never been to one.

considered going to the works christmas thing, but heard weren't many people off. that'll be the 2nd christmas thingy i missed.

there's a checkouts christmas thingy at a chinese or something on fri, should be a giggle and a half :razz:

...that is, till people start drinking too much :no:
  • Options
    had my party last night. got very drunk and attempted too break dance in a room of 1000 people:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    So ae you saying you were young dumd and full of cum :p (points at sig <= )

:blush: 'Twas just a smooch. He was up for the whole hotel shindig, but he's married. :(
  • Options
    I was invited to my work's xmas party but it's £30 (?!) Also I've been out with people from work before and it was only really the older ones who have their cliques so I can't really be bothered making the effort.

Nor is there anyone I particularly want to get in with (well there are a few actually but they've massive boyfriends! :rolleyes: )