Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Toning belts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just got one of them toning belts from play.com and they give you like the tinyest ammount of gel... whats in it is it just lube??

Comments

• Options
    My mate had one and I think it is just lube.
  • Options
    I was thinking of using watered down vasline but i dont want to blow up
  • Options
    just lube my dear.
  • Options
    i always thought it was something to help the electrical conductivity :confused:

i would never use one after seeing that 'dead like me' episode
  • Options
    You can use anything that has a lot of water in it - the idea is to help the electricity bypass the skin and go directly into your muscles.

Without a gel your skin would burn.

If you've ever seen the movie the green mile you'd know what I'm talking about.

In the ovie the guy on death row has his head shaved and they're suposed to use a wet sponge to conduct the electricity to his head but the guard wants the guy to suffer so doesn't wet the sponge so it takes longer to die.
  • Options
    So I can mix up adiss' special watery lube (1 part vasline, 2 parts water)??
  • Options
    Originally posted by Adiss

i dont think mixing water and vaseline is gonna work somehow
  • Options
    Originally posted by Adiss

:no:

it won't mix. vaseline is waterproof.

if it is just lube you'd be best of getting some KY jelly from the chemist, or some other water-based lube.
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer

If you've ever seen the movie the green mile you'd know what I'm talking about.

In the ovie the guy on death row has his head shaved and they're suposed to use a wet sponge to conduct the electricity to his head but the guard wants the guy to suffer so doesn't wet the sponge so it takes longer to die.

he didnt do it so he would suffer more he did it to see what would happen. sorry to be picky:p

And to answer the question just nip dwn to you chemist and pick up some ky jelly, tis cheap and it will work.