Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am meeting Justin Timberlake on Friday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone I am meeting Justin Timberlake on friday and my friend is actually having second thoughts about whether she should come or not how should I persuade her?

Comments

• Options
    Um, does she have a presentation to do by any chance?
  • Options
    oh my god, this is so crazy!!! its like deja vous!!! i just read a thread about a girl having second thoughts about going to that concert and her friend popped out of nowhere saying she should!!! this is just insane!!!! god, the insanity, i think i need a cold shower now :hyper:
  • Options
    yes she does! she lives next door to me at university. We are first years one presentation means nothing!!
  • Options
    I have changed my mind to what I said in the other post. Do your presentation. Do not go to see Justin. Idiots. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    oh my god, this is so crazy!!! its like deja vous!!! i just read a thread about a girl having second thoughts about going to that concert and her friend popped out of nowhere saying she should!!! this is just insane!!!! god, the insanity, i think i need a cold shower now :hyper:
    Now that's funny.

True, one presentation means nothing, but if she needs to live up to her morals... :p
  • Options
    There are no room for morals in this life I have found.
  • Options
    Yeah, they take up a lot of room at uni halls don't they?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jenanne
    There are no room for morals in this life I have found.

surely if your choices are a presentation or a timberlake concet, your life isn't as bad ass and moralless as you presume.
  • Options
    do you know me? no. so dont judge me just cause i want to see justin timberlake. Obviously it is not the most important thing in my life.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    surely if your choices are a presentation or a timberlake concet, your life isn't as bad ass and moralless as you presume.
    I'm confused... Surely this is a nice thing to say?
  • Options
    You're right, I do not know you. *thanks the heavens* Thats good to know its not the most important thing. Though you are seeming to make quite a big deal out of it. Trust that there are no such things as a once in a lifetime optertuinity.
  • Options
    Apologies to you! It sounded sarcastic. To be honest I don't really care what anyone else thinks. Hanner made me post this in the first place!! Thanks anyway guys
  • Options
    1 thread would have been sufficient :p
  • Options
    Yeah, but you know, a two pronged attack to the front flank al;ways works to demolish a strong oppenent, especially when the bull is in libra and the frog is just entering uranus...
  • Options
    Fair enough. Just have never done this before but trust me the novelty is wearing off. Some people are so uptight aren't they? It is a relatively light-hearted thread and it was your choice to look at both really wasn't it??
  • Options
    Um, I think you looked at it both ways. Most of the regulars here just don't like seeing two thread on the same topic going on at the one time, a bit pointless really. Stick around, but it can be quite a good place (occassionally, when I'm around... :p)