Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What the hell's going on?!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wow. It's buzzing in here tonight... I've been allowed to have my name as last poster on about 8 threads coz no-ones replying... Ok, so we need more decent topics, this I am well aware of, but it is becoming more and more difficult to get a decent topic. So, why is this? Are we getting more obsessed with quick fix remedies, are we not applying our intellect to the greatest degree. Why has thesite become a place of very little action? Answers on a reply at this address please! Of course, I do expect this thread to sink to the bottom of the page like a cement filled sack of shit...

Comments

• Options
    Everybody's probably doing what I'm about to go and do... get drunk... (tho i have been drinking since 3 actually, so what i'm in the middle of doing rather!)
  • Options
    Pssh, I'm not going out tonight. :( Tis gay night, fuck that.
  • Options
    But look, 17 views and only 2 replies?!?! What the fuck's that all about!?!? Am I not interesting enought for you!?! Do you reckon you're not interesting enough for us?!! Jeez, are you people only interested in brain fart material?!?! Oh look, it's a 'Hello' thread where I can talk shit for pages and pages! C'mon people, use that thing in your head called a brain and say something, post something useful and contribute to this place!!!!
  • Options
    I dunno about anyone else, but there have been hardly any threads lately that I've even bothered reading let alone want to post in. I used to come online and have at least a page or 2 of threads to read through, but now I feel lucky if there's 1 remotely interesting thread between all the different forums :rolleyes:
  • Options
    But why!? What's made it like this? People just seem interested in quick, brain fart answers to quick, brain fart threads (like this one). There's no passion anymore! Why?!?! I mean, this place is what we make it, and right now it's a wasteland of cultural debris...
  • Options
    I think they all went and got lives? :confused:
  • Options
    Maybe... Or they're all feeling like you... No decent threads... It can't be the life thing. This place becomes part of your life, not your whole life...
  • Options
    See what I mean?!? I've just went and posted in almost every forum and no-one else has!
  • Options
    FUCK ME!?!?! I give up!!! Is it because of IRC that no-one posts??!?! I really need to go soon...
  • Options
    Ok, give in... I really do... Ok, I'm away now. Don't wait up. Don't say goodbye...

Note to self. Find new message board...
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    Is it because of IRC that no-one posts??!?!

No one talks much in there anymore either
  • Options
    Ok, give in... I really do... Ok, I'm away now. Don't wait up. Don't say goodbye...

Note to self. Find new message board...

nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! dont leavem e king, i love you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Alas, my time has come and now I face, the final curtain.... I'll see you're av in my dreams my_name
  • Options
    *breaks down into uncontrolable tears* I've given you everything king, and this is what i get in return? you selfish ungratful little bitch... oh i'm sorry, that was uncalled for, please forgive me, take me back!!!!!!!!! sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry *throws self at your feet*
  • Options
    While you're down there can you at least give them a clean? I don't want your tears and snotters all over them!
  • Options
    *stand up and regains composure* fuck that dude :p
  • Options
    Worth a try I suppose. Nah, I really need to go. This place is like a bad party... (with the obvious exception of you my name) :D
  • Options
    bad parties still pass the boredem, hence why i'm still here :p but toodels king, go save yourself before its too late!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Re: What the hell's going on?!?
    Wow. It's buzzing in here tonight... I've been allowed to have my name as last poster on about 8 threads coz no-ones replying...

It's just no one's replying to you.

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    I dunno about anyone else, but there have been hardly any threads lately that I've even bothered reading let alone want to post in. I used to come online and have at least a page or 2 of threads to read through, but now I feel lucky if there's 1 remotely interesting thread between all the different forums :rolleyes:

:yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    phases ...blazers ...lasers ...shavers ...razors ...dog do ...
  • Options
    Re: Re: What the hell's going on?!?
    Originally posted by Turtle
    It's just no one's replying to you.

:D
    Not just this, but hardly anyone posts at all now. Like you used to post all the time, but now hardly ever do (in proportion to what you were like). And too many people are saying stuff like, 'I hardly post now because all the threads are crap...' It's so so :(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: What the hell's going on?!?
    Not just this, but hardly anyone posts at all now. Like you used to post all the time, but now hardly ever do (in proportion to what you were like). And too many people are saying stuff like, 'I hardly post now because all the threads are crap...' It's so so :(
    maybe cos theres to much moaning about the sort of threads people do post and then get involved with.
    post a beckys bar thread and it's massively popular nonsense where people let off a bit of steam ...get into a fight with those that dissagree with those kinds of posts or replying in them.
    try posting something remotely inteligent or topical it falls straight off the bottom!
    so it often ends up with whats your favourite toothpaste and such shite!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: What the hell's going on?!?
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    maybe cos theres to much moaning about the sort of threads people do post and then get involved with.
    post a beckys bar thread and it's massively popular nonsense where people let off a bit of steam ...get into a fight with those that dissagree with those kinds of posts or replying in them.
    try posting something remotely inteligent or topical it falls straight off the bottom!
    so it often ends up with whats your favourite toothpaste and such shite!